• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    This was my "proof of concept" gun for a RDS and now that I have my 2011 I no longer need this handgun. It is milled for the original Romeo 1 RDS that is the only RDS it will fit without using an adaptor plate. I took the pistol to ZR Tactical and they said it's not able to be milled for another RDS (thanks stupid Sig proprietary mounting).

The scratches on top are from accidentally dropping the pistol when removing the adaptor plate and DPP. Asking $600 for the package , includes a new Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 holster and 2 magazines. Roughly 500 issue free rounds through the pistol (all new ammo) it feeds HST's very well.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsupers...r-p320-x-carry-9mm-17-round-centerfire-pistol

Q7u3CXph.jpg

AJWtQUbh.jpg

yaBwZBUh.jpg

yuSLnBPh.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/9L5xTro
    (Album with more pictures)

Again due to the old style Sig mounting pattern the slide cannot be milled an adaptor plate must be bought and used for any other RDS than the original Sig Romeo 1. The holster is $130~ so not a bad price for it all given the current market. I make it to Kokomo every Monday - Friday and am willing to drive 30-45 minutes.

I would be keeping this pistol if I could mount a RMR on it without using a huge adaptor plate. The cash from this is for another one eventually.

Last edited:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Bump price drop $700->$600 considering the cost of the holster not a bad deal.

If someone just wants the pistol for $550 I would be willing to just keep the holster.

Top Bottom