• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JTJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Anderson
    I just got my full size 320 back from Sig after the “optional upgrade”. I like the trigger better than it was before. It might be a little heavier but there is just a little take up then a pretty good, defined wall before the break. Overall I’m really liking the gun. I only had it a couple months before I sent it in for the upgrade

I agree, I like it better after the upgrade. This is my EDC and really love it.

acss502

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Central
    IMO the 320 has one of the best triggers from factory on the market. For a striker fired pistol anyway. I also suggest checking out an HK VP9 if you have the chance.

I own one of those as well. I still find myself going for the G19 more often over all others. HK and FN does have a good break with little take up. I hope (and it does sound like) the 320 is the same or better.

Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Love that trigger as well. Was a huge Sig fan back when I carreid a 226 regularly. SO accurate! This 320 series seems to be the real deal for sure combining a few different currently sought elements into one firearm. A few bugs worked out at first to be sure...but overall I think its a winner as well.

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    My son recently purchased a P320 FDE Compact in 9mm. The gun feels great in the hand, excellent sights, and love that trigger. The night sights are great. The gun is accurate. My only complaint is, the extra magazines are expensive.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Noticed in the e-mail this morning that Kodiak had some 320s on sale.
    320C Compact for $449.99
    Full Size 320 for $450
    Not bad prices.

Top Bottom