Write in Mr. Hankey

A smaller POS

View attachment 288333
    iu

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    His interview on wibc today made him sound very convincing as to his sincerity. The host stated Shreve sounded like he truly believes in Hogsett's gun plan. I agree with the show host, he sounded like he believed in Hogsett's gun plan. I don't think that's a positive for Shreve. And when pressed, he had no answer as to how curtailing legal gun owners rights would lower crime for illegal gun abusers. But what really stuck out to me was how he placed most of his gun plans on the back of law enforcement. Several times he stated or otherwise intimated that law enforcement wanted these gun infringements. If true, that would suggest Hogsett's gun infringement plans are kosher with law enforcement. Again, if true, extrapolation would demonstrate law enforcement wanting to infringe on the rights of people not committing crimes. It's a bad look for Hogsett, it's a bad look for Shreve and it's a bad look for law enforcement, if true.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    His interview on wibc today made him sound very convincing as to his sincerity. The host stated Shreve sounded like he truly believes in Hogsett's gun plan. I agree with the show host, he sounded like he believed in Hogsett's gun plan. I don't think that's a positive for Shreve. And when pressed, he had no answer as to how curtailing legal gun owners rights would lower crime for illegal gun abusers. But what really stuck out to me was how he placed most of his gun plans on the back of law enforcement. Several times he stated or otherwise intimated that law enforcement wanted these gun infringements. If true, that would suggest Hogsett's gun infringement plans are kosher with law enforcement. Again, if true, extrapolation would demonstrate law enforcement wanting to infringe on the rights of people not committing crimes. It's a bad look for Hogsett, it's a bad look for Shreve and it's a bad look for law enforcement, if true.
    I don't remember him asking me or any of my coworkers. But those in the ivory tower will agree to anything he says in order to keep their cush jobs.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I don't remember him asking me or any of my coworkers. But those in the ivory tower will agree to anything he says in order to keep their cush jobs.
    Yeah, I kinda figured. I just can't explain to myself the thought process that says law abiders should be hindered so the unlawful can continue un-abiding laws. As a non-leo, it's weird to me to seet the contrast between the street cop and the desk jockey cop.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Yeah, I kinda figured. I just can't explain to myself the thought process that says law abiders should be hindered so the unlawful can continue un-abiding laws. As a non-leo, it's weird to me to seet the contrast between the street cop and the desk jockey cop.
    I can't explain the thought process either. The desk jockeys make decisions for the street cops without asking the street cops for input.

Top Bottom