• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I missed the post a couple of weeks ago in the Introductions and Greetings...but hopefully it is better late than never.

I'm almost at 50 posts (where I can use PM's), but for now I still suck.

I am at the FW IWL range most Saturday afternoon's throughout the year.

If anyone wants to do a meet-n-shoot that will probably be easily arranged.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I can accomodate a couple of guests at a time. If is grows to a group I will have to go through more official channels.

In this post https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/introductions-greetings/365800-greetings-fort-2.html there was some discussion about meeting at the IWL.

Sorry, I should have posted it in the OP.

As long as folks are willing to follow the range rules I am willing to allow them to be my guest.

Two of the biggest "turn-offs" are: No rapid fire, No drawing from a holster. There are houses with "sensitive" people nearby that have found bullets around their domicile. The IWL would like to be able to keep their range but "sensitive" people nearby are willing to make it difficult.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    We've had a few IWL members host an INGO shoot. There were about 20 Ingo members that showed up. We even fired up the grill before we started shooting. The last time I went, Huntertown brought some of their wares for us to run. Good time was had by all. I am in for this.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I'm going to try and get hold of the RSO to see what it will take to make this happen.

The question now is, how many are willing to go out in the cold? Or should this wait until spring?

I've been out there in the snow several times, but I hate losing brass. Yes, revolvers and bolt actions solve the problem.

Top Bottom