• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ItIsWhatItIs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    I learned one important phrase in dealing with the "non-english" speakers at work (i work in a jail).
    "if you can't speak English, we cannot process you, so we cannot release you." it magically makes em all speak English!!

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    With dems leading the other 2 branches.
    The executive branch is doing the investigating. Not the legislative. Doesn't matter who's in control over there. The DoJ under Bush was looking into his BS practices and they continued to do so when a new person took over the WH. Interestingly enough, Obama's ICE people have deported vastly more people than Bush's people ever did. Never seem to hear about that.

Last edited:

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    'Deporting more than the last guy' is a very thin argument, especially given the paltry enforcement by Bush, and now under Obama, but especially considering the sheer number who should be deported. Twice of 'more than last time' is still less than half of 'not enough'.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    'Deporting more than the last guy' is a very thin argument, especially given the paltry enforcement by Bush, and now under Obama, but especially considering the sheer number who should be deported. Twice of 'more than last time' is still less than half of 'not enough'.
    In fact it is about double. It's approaching about 400,000 per year under Obama, according to DHS figures.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Best post in this thread. The liberal media has villified McCarthy today but, back in the era after WWII, he was an American hero. America owes him a great deal of thanks and respect.

How should the justice system be reformed as to not allow one party to sue the other party out of office?

HCRMPD1

Marksman
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Shelbyville
    Once again common sense is being lost by our Government, whether Bush or Obama.

While I do not want to see any human being abused, if in fact that is ocurring.

I do not have a problem with hispanics here in this country. What I do have a problem with is individuals that are here illegally and draining portions of our economy. If you are invited into my home through the front door I will treat you as a guest. If you try entering my home, without an invitation or by breaking into the back door, I have no problem dispatching you to your maker with extreme prejudice.

If I go fishing in a catfish pond I am going to catch catfish more than any other fish. Sheriff Joe is fishing in a latino rich environment and guess what? He's going to catch alot latinos, both ones here legally as well as illegally.

On a side note, maybe the Obama Administration is just upset that Sheriff Joe is shaving away some of the illegal voters.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I learned one important phrase in dealing with the "non-english" speakers at work (i work in a jail).
    "if you can't speak English, we cannot process you, so we cannot release you." it magically makes em all speak English!!

An amazing thing isn't it?

Top Bottom