• Status
    Not open for further replies.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Looks like we had good response to our feeler thread. So, lets get the SouthEast Indiana crew together. :cheers:

Date: January 9th, 2010 (Saturday)
    Location: Waffle House (I-65 exit 50 & Hwy 50, Eastside of Interstate)
    Time: 10:00 am
    **Please be aware that this resturant does not accept Credit Cards. So, make sure to bring a little cash!

Local Gunshops: ACME, BassMasters, Bite the Bullet

OC vs. CC: This location appears to be gun friendly. I plan on legally carrying a firearm. Good opportunity to dig those ivory handled hipoints out of the safe.

Last edited:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Looks like we had good response to our feeler thread. So, lets get the SouthEast Indiana crew together. :cheers:

Date: January 16th, 2010 (Saturday)
    Location: Waffle House (I-65 exit 50 & Hwy 50, Eastside of Interstate)
    Time: 10:00 am
    **Please be aware that this resturant does not accept Credit Cards. So, make sure to bring a little cash!

Local Gunshops: ACME, BassMasters, Bite the Bullet

OC vs. CC: This location appears to be gun friendly. I plan on legally carrying a firearm. Good opportunity to dig those ivory handled hipoints out of the safe.

In! Looking forward to meeting some of my fellow SEINGOs!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Members that indicated an interest in attending via the feeler thread:

Amboran
    SteadyGlock
    theweakerbrother
    Jblomenberg16
    XMil
    Cain71
    LCPer
    Smiley69_300
    Sasquatchhunter

Meeting location is right off the interstate, Exit 50. Should be easy for everyone to get to.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Ooch, did not realize that until LCPer brought it to my attention. Looked it up on the web and yes the 1500 is that same day. That will not work for many people. Only choice is to move the date before it is too late. Lets shoot for January 9th. Not much notice, but most people do not schedule things that far out anyway. I will make the change to the original post and make the arrangements with the resturant.

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Yes, Jan. 9th! I double checked this should not conflict with Indy 1500 or Tri-State gun shows. I will change the reservation tomorrow. This date was not a problem with the resturant.
    Aight sounds good. I am def a go. I already informed the wife so I am good to go! lol.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Thank you sir for changing the title. Was hoping that would update when I edited the thread. Hey lets get a good crowd to send chrismallwood off in style. Buddy your meal is on me!

chrissmallwood

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2008
    Seymour, IN
    Well sorry to be the bearer of bad news but when I checked my papers I realized I have my monthly Guard RSP drill that weekend so I wont be able to make it. I didnt even think of that when I responded earlier. Im sorry I didnt catch that earlier. I do plan to go to Crosley though once more before I go so if anyone wants to go and have some fun your welcome to go. Maybe we can get something to eat afterwards. Just let me know.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Just sending this back to the top. Have had a couple of guys tell me that they are in. The meeting location is very easy to find, right off the interstate. So, should be convenient for those coming from Scottsburg or Columbus. No it is not Cracker Barrel but the breakfast is excellent. For what it is worth it is my kids favorite.

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    I'm going to say IN on this. Thanks for bringing it to the top. I hadn't noticed it earlier.

Does anyone have interest in shooting afterwards? I am going to plan on shooting at Crosley directly after the breakfast. I would estimate the range to be 20-25 minutes east of Seymour, well worth the drive if you don't know about this place.

Planning to shoot .22 rifle and some pistol. I got a few Christmas toys to play with so I'm sure I will spend a few hours there.

Hank

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I'm going to say IN on this. Thanks for bringing it to the top. I hadn't noticed it earlier.

Does anyone have interest in shooting afterwards? I am going to plan on shooting at Crosley directly after the breakfast. I would estimate the range to be 20-25 minutes east of Seymour, well worth the drive if you don't know about this place.

Planning to shoot .22 rifle and some pistol. I got a few Christmas toys to play with so I'm sure I will spend a few hours there.

Hank

Hank, yeah I might be up for this. Lets play it by ear. Not sure what the weather is going to do yet. I only live a couple miles from where we are going to meet so no problem getting guns and ammo. I have put some new sights on my marlin so sighting in is in order.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom