• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    I wish people would look in the Events forum more often. I am sure there are way more that would like to attend, we just have to get them to look at the event forum.

I am a probably now... I forgot that I have been working some random Saturday's. I will check the schedule for sure. I am thinking OFF work just because I went Sat and Sun last weekend.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    I'm going to say IN on this. Thanks for bringing it to the top. I hadn't noticed it earlier.

Does anyone have interest in shooting afterwards? I am going to plan on shooting at Crosley directly after the breakfast. I would estimate the range to be 20-25 minutes east of Seymour, well worth the drive if you don't know about this place.

Planning to shoot .22 rifle and some pistol. I got a few Christmas toys to play with so I'm sure I will spend a few hours there.

Hank

Gene, If you are officially in on this let me know and we can ride together or something. Hopefully I will have my permit in the next 2 days so we can taek my new XD to crosley! :D I gotta show you my new Jeep anyways!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    If it snowed like they predicted we would have needed that jeep just to get to the range at Crosley. Would have been fun driving it through 5 inches of snow and up the hill.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    If it snowed like they predicted we would have needed that jeep just to get to the range at Crosley. Would have been fun driving it through 5 inches of snow and up the hill.

Haha, I'm game! :D Anything more than that though and we could take Hank's! Oh wait we'd need a truck to pull it! :D I think I am down for the brunch, count me in for at least that. Hank may transport my pistol to the range for me.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    My attendance is going to have a great bearing on the weather.

Wouldn't it be the other way around...that the weather will have a bearing on whether you attend? Otherwise, you're saying that your decisions affect the weather! :D

[Note to self...being a smart aleck is not a good way to make new friends.]

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow! I'm out for the shoot, but am going to swing by Acme Sports afterwards if anyone was interested.

I found a deal after work tonight and didn't have my stash cash with me, so I'm gonna go back tomorrow to pick it up (if it is still there).

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    My attendance is going to have a great bearing on the weather.

I have a feeling that the weather is going to influence a lot of decisions tomorrow. Going to be cold, so if we do decide to go shooting then better pack the coveralls.

Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow! I'm out for the shoot, but am going to swing by Acme Sports afterwards if anyone was interested.

I found a deal after work tonight and didn't have my stash cash with me, so I'm gonna go back tomorrow to pick it up (if it is still there).

Ahh, new fun toys. Look forward to hearing all about it in the morning.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Headed that way Fellas, I'll be in a light blue Cherokee with a rack on top. I am also out for the shoot but looking forward to meeting you guys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom