• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    1A be damned right?? I'm happy there's plenty of ****witts with cameras to record leo interactions. There needs to be more.
    No, I can only take so much stupidity a day. For some reason you must only have a double digit IQ to be a "LE watchdog". Frustrating.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I wonder if a video recorded within the disallowed distance (25ft.) might/could become inadmissable for court purposes?? It could cut both ways, either the prosecutor or defense might be able to suppress?? Nitpicking about the distance matters. It's the difference between being a witness or defending against a class c misdemeanor. But when it comes to law enforcement it's all or nothing. It's ACAB or it's Back the Blue unconditionally. It's as if there is no space in between.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    As someone who works along / in the road and having one of the traffic guys I've worked with get hit and killed, if people would pay attention and slow down this would be a non issue.
    As long as you drive the posted limit, hang up the phone and pay attention this is a non issue.
    Sorry you (not you) might be inconvenienced, but I'd like to go home and see my wife
    How are cameras going to stop that?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    But when it comes to law enforcement it's all or nothing. It's ACAB or it's Back the Blue unconditionally. It's as if there is no space in between.
    All or nothing is how ANYTHING political has become and LE is political. I don't want to be vilified nor worshipped. Both are wrong. I'm a human being doing a job. It's a noble job but a job none the less.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    All or nothing is how ANYTHING political has become and LE is political. I don't want to be vilified nor worshipped. Both are wrong. I'm a human being doing a job. It's a noble job but a job none the less.
    WE only worship the way you can Denny a thread so fast.... and vilify you for it too.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    WE only worship the way you can Denny a thread so fast.... and vilify you for it too.
    EEqUmw1.gif

2A.frost.SRT8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2019
    Jeffersonville
    Lived in CA 2010-2016 and got countless speed/stop light cam letters. Never once paid for any. Just replied back with “does not show sufficient evidence to prove who actually broke the law without signing.” They always drop it without an officer as a witness.

The only way it is enforceable is if they have a clear and unobstructed view of both the license plate, and the drivers face. How they get you is when you sign the paper and or reply the way they lay out in the paper which basically gives them a confession of guilt.

Next issue is that usually 75% of the fine typically goes to private companies and only 25% to the city since the city doesn’t pay for the installation and maintenance. So why would you willingly pay for that :/

This is just another way for big brother to eventually step in and start enforcing the incoming 15 minute cities they are trying to push.

I say a little public disobedience/protest with spray paint and or electrical snips will get rid of these silly ideas of camera enforcement. Make it too costly and painful and they will stop putting them out there.

Clear skate board tape on Plates, covers, and modification is already a huge issue for toll evasion as is… good luck

I understand roadworkers want a safe working environment but cams will not make a difference. It’s the same as No guns allowed signs at a store entrance… if it’s not a fed building… why would you obey it when you know criminals aren’t going to…

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Florida goes as far as those Dealer Advertisements that Frame plate are also Illegal
    As they should be. Dealers putting decals and stickers, etc on cars should be as well. Last vehicle I bought, I told the dealer if they put a decal on the vehicle the deal was off. The sales person about jumped out of his chair to pre-empt any stickers being put on.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom