Game on, Achmed.

12243563_10153384201159825_3056152632929803934_n.jpg

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    As much as I want to feel sorry for the French people I just can't feel much sympathy. They allowed themselves to be disarmed and to be at the mercy of godless people with NO mercy! And at the same time Comrade Obozo and his cronies want to disarm America. Close the borders, export the illegals, arm the public. Make America safe again!!!

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    :yesway:......MY b'lief is....they been here even a'fore 9/11.....9/11, was just a wake-up call.....:whistle:
    I think they just.....pick'n they time, an' it'll be a big'r pit'cher o' this......only it'a be in multiple points 'cross the whole nation.....:twocents:

from an earlier link...Eligible interests cleared to accept "refugees" in Indiana

Catholic Charities -- Ft. Wayne
    Exodus/Refugee/Immigration Inc. -- Brookside Ave Indianapolis
    Catholic Social Service -- N. Meridian St. Indianapolis

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    Why don't they stay? That's easy. The government they have doesn't allow them to have the weapons to defend themselves. It's a issue that happens when you become dependent on the government for everything. You here that America!!!

I hear it here, in America. But ain't AK's like the most common weapon in the world and very common in the Middle East?

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I met some of those poor refugees from Syria who were trying to reach the UK.None of them tried to kill me. :dunno:
    Not all those refugees are evil terrorists, just like not all Muslims are terrorists.:rolleyes:

Just that easy. What if you are in charge of deciding who's allowed to be in who's kept out.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Just another HUFE reason to be armed all the time.
    I'm gonna have to figure away to carry at work now and risk being fired.

Same here and I am thinking / hoping that astute management folk will kindly look the other way. We are chocked full of ex military at my work and they should exploit that resource in the near future.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    My heart goes out to the people of France right now. I remember what it was like on 9/11, when each broadcast brought worse news than the one before it. Before you could even think it could get no worse, it got worse. I imagine that is what they are going through tonight.
    :+1:
    Such a horrific ordeal.

Top Bottom