• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Are we overreacting a bit? Is Serbia going to reduce exports of small arms, or just ammo?

I'm not seeing much on this on the internet...
    Probably. However, if you want one of their guns, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea of to bump it up the list a bit. Better to overreact a bit than miss out, the cost is less that way.

Speaking of which, I think I just might add a 70 to my 90 and 77 to round out my trio of Zastavas sooner rather than later.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    From reports at the files, they are already beginning to dry up in some places. Other places are jacking up prices already.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    From reports at the files, they are already beginning to dry up in some places. Other places are jacking up prices already.
    Yes, it looks like people are starting to speculate on them. I tried to purchase a particular model of ZPAP70 on GB and received a message that they sold it in the store at the same time and were unable to find another one. They still have another of them listed on GB, lol!

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Yes, it looks like people are starting to speculate on them. I tried to purchase a particular model of ZPAP70 on GB and received a message that they sold it in the store at the same time and were unable to find another one. They still have another of them listed on GB, lol!
    Which model?

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Classic Firearms:

Zastava Arms AK-47 Semi-Automatic 7.62x39mm Rifle with Serbian Red Furniture, Buldged Trunnion, 1.5mm Receiver, and Chrome Lined Barrel - ZR7762SR​

MPN: ZR7762SR | UPC: 685757098472

(25) Reviews | (25) Questions | Write a Review
    Typically Ships by Next Business Day if you order within the next 2 hours and 7 minutes

$992 99
    IN STOCK

1689180927237.png

Top Bottom