• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    As Serbia spins up for another potential war in the Balkans (what? A war in the Balkans? How long has that been going on?), arms exports are halted.

ZA USA announces that it is Not Sure what impact this will have on them. Good bye COTS AKs. "Muh gon."

***JJE Vice President steeples in fingers and laughs C.M. Burns style***

Dear valued customers,

We have been made aware of the recent news regarding the weapon export ban imposed by the Serbian government. We understand that many of you have reached out to us seeking clarity on whether this will impact the exports of ZPAP firearms from Zastava Arms USA.

At this time, we would like to inform you that we have not received any official notice from Zastava Arms factory regarding the ban. Therefore, we are unable to confirm whether the ZPAP exports will be affected. As you may know, Zastava factory is owned by the Ministry of Defense, and their primary focus is to cater to the needs of the Serbian military.

While we understand the concerns surrounding this situation, we sincerely hope that the security situation in the region will be resolved peacefully. We believe that peace is in the best interest of all people in the Balkans, and we remain committed to supporting our customers and the community in any way we can.

Please be assured that as of now, we are continuing to receive shipments as usual. We deeply appreciate your ongoing support and trust in our products and services.

Thank you,

Zastava Arms USA

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    How it's always been with all things AK...

"The best time to buy one is a decade ago. The next best time to buy one is now."

The older guys know this all too well. The middle guys like me have listened to and learned from the older ones. I feel bad for the young guys just getting into stuff today.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    As Serbia spins up for another potential war in the Balkans (what? A war in the Balkans? How long has that been going on?), arms exports are halted.

ZA USA announces that it is Not Sure what impact this will have on them. Good bye COTS AKs. "Muh gon."

***JJE Vice President steeples in fingers and laughs C.M. Burns style***

Dear valued customers,

We have been made aware of the recent news regarding the weapon export ban imposed by the Serbian government. We understand that many of you have reached out to us seeking clarity on whether this will impact the exports of ZPAP firearms from Zastava Arms USA.

At this time, we would like to inform you that we have not received any official notice from Zastava Arms factory regarding the ban. Therefore, we are unable to confirm whether the ZPAP exports will be affected. As you may know, Zastava factory is owned by the Ministry of Defense, and their primary focus is to cater to the needs of the Serbian military.

While we understand the concerns surrounding this situation, we sincerely hope that the security situation in the region will be resolved peacefully. We believe that peace is in the best interest of all people in the Balkans, and we remain committed to supporting our customers and the community in any way we can.

Please be assured that as of now, we are continuing to receive shipments as usual. We deeply appreciate your ongoing support and trust in our products and services.

Thank you,

Zastava Arms USA
    06dbe8db37e18bc3ff818cde3c09e37e.jpg

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    How it's always been with all things AK...

"The best time to buy one is a decade ago. The next best time to buy one is now."

The older guys know this all too well. The middle guys like me have listened to and learned from the older ones. I feel bad for the young guys just getting into stuff today.
    My Thing 1 and Thing 2 are so lucky Dad was paying attention 20 years before they were born.

I have sad's, I want to be at my own auction.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Panic buying satisfied…
    I went ahead a snagged the M70 red with triangle stock this morning. Had planned on buying a yugo AK sometime before the end of the year anyways

Top Bottom