• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Nothing politically pertinent, just another opportunity to point fingers and laugh:

59dc7012-0209-4de6-b5c4-05fb9a7b756e_zpsb499603e.jpg

Actress Acquanetta (actually pretty hot in her day) as "Captive Wild Woman" in the eponymous movie, vs

scary_michelle_zps0bae1a0d.jpg

MissHell, first Klingon. A little shaving and tweezing, I could see it.

You don't suppose MissHell could be, or have been spawned by, such a creature; her behavior is about what would be expected.

Yes, I've long since given up whatever little pretense of respect for these people I could ever have claimed.

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    And some still wonder why the rightwingnuts are already down in the gutter in terms of credibility and intelligence...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Mr. Evilwrench...
    All the ways to make fun of them or be angry with them, I don't think we need to go there.

Bogan...
    Right. Uh Huh. What Mr. Evilwrench said is not even close to things I've heard said about Bush.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    And some still wonder why the rightwingnuts are already down in the gutter in terms of credibility and intelligence...

Where were you when the leftwing moonbats were saying vile things about Bush's daughters?

I would bet you weren't denouncing or insulting them for it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Where were you when the leftwing moonbats were saying vile things about Bush's daughters?

I would bet you weren't denouncing or insulting them for it.

What were they saying about Bush's daughters, that they were hot drunk chicks?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Thread over. No one will come up with anything funnier than this.

Yeah, that's some alternate reality stuff right there. Hey, I'm not making it out to be mature or productive, but I do like to take every opportunity to show them the respect I think they deserve, and if it gets the bots all weewee'd up, that's a bonus.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    whereas your left wing wingnut buddies are so above this? Aren't there some billy goats that need harassing?

Im honestly not familiar with the left attacking any of the Bush spouses or children; but with Hillary and Michelle, it's becoming downright legendary.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Comparing Mrs Obama (a black woman) to a gorilla (that is what the actress is portraying in the movie...a gorilla woman). Really? It's a racist comparison that has no equal when compared to the Bush family critiques. I thought you were above such things.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Comparing Mrs Obama (a black woman) to a gorilla (that is what the actress is portraying in the movie...a gorilla woman). Really? It's a racist comparison that has no equal when compared to the Bush family critiques. I thought you were above such things.

Welll, now I did not quite get that out of it..poor taste perhaps! I have very little sympathy for Michelle. I believe she hates what this nation has always been..

Top Bottom