• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    I had no idea actually, I can't remember thinking about it at all. Even later in school when teachers asked I had no idea, drove them nuts.

I did not come from a "career" family, you just did whatever job came around that you could do.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Hmm...
    • Jedi
    • A10 pilot
    • Alaskan bush pilot
    • Assassin... (no, not the "ninja" thing or Oswald. More the "desert saints" "grosse point blank" kinda thing. Coat and tie. Detached. Dispassionate. Wealthy. The sticking point is I generally like folks. :dunno:)

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Archeoloigist.... And this was WAAAAAYYYYY before Indiana Jones!!!!! :thumbsup:

Then I decided it was way too hot , not a lot of pay, too much school, and a serious lack of mummies!!! :rolleyesedit:
    :cheers:

Bhriindan82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    West Indy
    Paleontologist. Anything that dealt with dinosaurs whatsoever was utterly fascinating to me...I still have my original copy of Jurassic Park that I read and re-read enough times to damage the binding pretty badly.

Annie Oakley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Rural southern Indiana
    I wanted to be a doctor. That persisted until my dear mother shot me down in high school by telling me that I was "over-reaching" my abilities. It was difficult being female and wanting to do "guy" stuff back then.

cougar_guy04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Lookin' for Galt's Gulch
    When I was in 4th grade, I met a family friend's son who was going to this little school in Terre Haute called "Rose-Hulman" and was studying to become a mechanical engineer. I thought he was pretty cool and this engineering stuff sounded awesome and I told my mom a couple days later that I wanted to go to Rose to me a mechanical engineer. I still have my pamphlet from when I visited the campus in 1996 to see the Solar Phantom.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Necrobumping for the n00bs, to prepare for #16.
    Hah! Didn't see this this first time around.

When I was real little, I wanted to be a garbage man. I liked the idea of riding on the back of the truck!

Then, I wanted to be a field biologist / ecologist. Still do, kinda.

Then a teacher, but that was before I understood the salary and the job. I'd still like to teach (again) someday. Maybe college, though.

Now, I just want to win the lottery! Opulence... I jump in it.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    As a very young boy I declared that I wanted to be a gas station attendant. Back then the guy would pump the gas, check the oil, wipe the windows, etc. (cars and anything with wheels were my passion - making money didn't even make it to the logic center of my young mind).

My father gave me that look.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I wanted to get rich digging up dinosaur bones even before kindergarden...made my sisters teach me how to spell my first word, "dinosaur". Then in 4th grade wanted to be a Game Warden....then in high school realized I hated school too much for college.
    Last week I got laid off from work, (factory)........should of stuck with Plan A.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    First I wanted to be a marine biologist. Then I found out they don't get paid squat.

So, I wanted to be a pilot...glasses.

Then I wanted to be an Aero engineer. Designing planes. Sounds cool right? Turns out there's about 10 people in the world who get to dream up what the next plane will look like.

So, I settled on mechanical engineer working on jet engines. Turns out that job constitutes of mostly filling out paper work.

Now I just want to be a farmer. Hated it when I was a kid though... The grass is always greener I guess.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    A tap dancer like Arthur Duncan, who was on Lawrence Welk.

And no, I'm not kidding.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcyMOk_73Xw]YouTube - Arthur Duncan - I Know That You Know[/ame]

Top Bottom