Scutter Appreciation Thread--Please stick around.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I'm currently working on handing off my current mod duties to the rest of the staff, after which I'll be stepping down.

Folks, it seems our friend Scutter has had enough and is planning on stepping down from Mod status. I for one will not let this happen without saying something about it.

Scutter, as mentioned earlier, I appreciate and respect you. I am sorry your camel's back has been broken by the proverbial "last straw" Whatever you decide, you have my support and I pray you decide to stick around. You are part of what has made INGO a great place to be.

Fellow INGOers Please post up your words of appreciation, would you?

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I 2nd GGF's motion. Scutter, there's no doubt that you and the rest of the staff deal with way more bull**** than is required. But there's also no doubt that the vast majority of INGO members not only respect you and the rest of the staff but greatly appreciate the work you folks do (for FREE) to make INGO what it is. Take a break for a few days if you must but don't step down.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I apologize for any misdeeds that I've performed in the past. And I apologize for the many, many future transgressions that will occur.

All seriousness aside, I respect your moderating of this place Scutter. We're all a bunch of db's sometimes. Guilty as charged.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Honestly, my appreciation for his work leads me to support his decision. If you respect the man for his moderating abilities and character, then trust him to make the correct decision in his own life as well. Life is too short to do optional things you don't find rewarding. I have seen this coming for a few months. I'm sure it wasn't a spur of the moment decision made in haste and emotion.

Fair winds and full sails. PM me if you're in Greenwood and I'll buy the beer

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    INGO would not be INGO if it was not for Scutter01. I appreciate the effort he has done (along with the other Mods) to keep INGO a nice place.
    Please stay.

Regardless of the outcome of this....

THANK YOU SCUTTER

P.S. If you stay I'll bring you some Yuengling. :D I live in Tennessee and it's everywhere down here. Whataya say? :dunno:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Honestly, my appreciation for his work leads me to support his decision. If you respect the man for his moderating abilities and character, trust him to make the correct decision in his own life is well. Life is too short to do optional things you don't find rewarding. I have seen this coming for a few months. I'm sure it wasn't a spur of the moment decision made in haste and emotion.

Fair winds and full sails. PM me if you're in Greenwood and I'll buy the beer

Like I said, whatever he decides I want him to stick around.

Let me know if he takes you up on the beverage, I'd like to join in if invited.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I appreciate what you and the rest of the mod's do for the INGO Family. You put up with more stupid than I could. I urge you to reconsider, but if your decision is final, I respect that. :ingo:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Thanks for all of the work you have put in, Scutter. It is appreciated, although you don't always see it. Enjoy the extra time and I hope you will stick around.

:ingo: :bow:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I, too, have been 'bitten' by Scutter. I honestly don't understand how ANY of the mods can put up with some of the morons that post on INGO. I will miss his steady hand, wisecracks and wit. You get on the north end of the state, give me a PM and will go have some wings and a cold brew!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I do realize how much hard work Scutter puts into this site. And it's been said time and time again, INGO would not exist and be running like it does without him.

If Scutter leaves, this site will go downhill in a hurry.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Although I see your reasoning for stepping down, I really hope you don't, Scutter. Having an almost daily dealing with another Mod in the "real world" I see how much you really do, even more than the average INGOer.

If you do decide to hang up the Ban-Hammer, please don't quit INGO. I don't know what I would do without your dry sense of humor.

Top Bottom