• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    While not legislation, this is using existing regulations to hassle a firearms manufacturer. Hopefully, I haven't put this in the wrong forum.

Sen Schumer is appalled that there is a rifle that looks like an AR-15 that is for kids and is asking the FTC to start investigating the company. The JR-15 is a scaled down rifle, chambered in 22LR that has the ergonomics and controls of the most popular rifle in the US with the addition of a secondary safety. No actual parts are interchangeable with an AR-15 and it comes with a 1 round and 5 round magazine.

At what point does this ridiculousness end? Reading through all the outrage, nothing about it being a 22LR is explained as being a smaller round and something that nearly every kid learns on.

Darn thing sounds like it's safer than the early cricket models.

carry205

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2017
    Florissant
    I’m shocked, shocked, I tell you! (purple). All these damn democrats are worthless, him especially. Wasn’t it Schumer just a couple of years ago tried to get someone arrested for confronting him on a public sidewalk, while he was making some comments? Someone on his staff told him it was legal. He said,”You mean they can do that?” I’m sorry, idiot Schumer. Another civil right you missed out on. That’s called free speech. Maybe you need to read the Constitution and Bill of Rights, or have someone who CAN read, read it to you. What a frigging joke.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    He won't stop because he has convinced his base of how smart he is & they need him. His base will support him because of stupid things he says that only make to nut jobs who belive how smart he is.
    To these people a JR-15 and a bazooka are the same thing.
    Just remember theze are the people who think there helping you by keeping gasoline at record high prices .

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Suppose he would be shocked to learn that there are scaled down versions of the 1911 in .22LR? S&W MP-22 Compact pistol is scaled down, the Sig Mosquito is too I believe. There are all sorts of youth sized guns out there that were scaled down for women and children.

defaultdotxbe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Griffith
    He won't stop because he has convinced his base of how smart he is & they need him. His base will support him because of stupid things he says that only make to nut jobs who belive how smart he is.
    To these people a JR-15 and a bazooka are the same thing.
    Just remember theze are the people who think there helping you by keeping gasoline at record high prices .
    Not only that, but a bazooka and the ammo for a bazooka are the same thing. The bazooka itself is little more than a tube.

(also there=they're, sorry I can't help it.)

Top Bottom