• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    A vendor had spam cans of 7.62x54R for only $399. That was just for one can of 440 rounds. And a sign next to it said "only 37 left". Bet he leaves the show tomorrow with 37 cans. Or if he sells out, he can go get resupplied for for $120-$140 per can at some tables just don from him.

:):

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    There were a few decent deals if you looked around. I just didn't have any money.

I agree, there were some decent deals to be had. I purchased several items. But there were some vendors that need to come back to earth. It was nice to see all of that overly priced 22lr just sit there on Friday and Saturday. Im sure they thought that $80/500 would just fly off the shelf!

Wyzer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I also had to laugh about the .22LR (500 count) prices! The cheapest that I saw was $55/box! My neighbor sold some of his overstock of .22LR at his garage sale a month ago, and was able to get $65/box for 10 boxes, and he sold out in 2 hours! He realy enjoys the new golf clubs he bought with that "change".

In case you are wondering, he has plenty left over, he bought a nice case of assorted ammo when he was traveling, at basically $8/box for 30 boxes.

Top Bottom