• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AnimalMother88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    Right around the corner from my house at the Meijer. People are already camping out. Are any of you going? Should I go fight the crowd?

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Take a friend and a camera.

Get a picture of you and Sarah with your INGO gear.

Enter the photo contest and win an M&P 9mm pistol! :yesway:

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I work a mile from there and I didn't even think about this!!!

Maybe I can get her to come outside to my car where I have my INGO sticker?

Or maybe just INGO pulled up on my phone!

AnimalMother88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    Unfortunately I don't have any INGO gear yet. I just went to buy my books and the sign said no cameras allowed.

Would you all CCW to the event? Would we be searched?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Unfortunately I don't have any INGO gear yet. I just went to buy my books and the sign said no cameras allowed.

Would you all CCW to the event? Would we be searched?

No cameras but pictures are available with Sarah.

Yes, you have to buy them.
    They are done by a professional photographer that is on site.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Not that I hate/like her, but why do people feel the need to go stand in line or camp out just to grovel to someone....Anyone....Doesn't matter who they are. Just creepy to me. Condescending almost...."LOOK AT ME! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!BUT YOU BETTER BUY MY BOOK AND A PICTURE!" RAWWRRRR!!!

No thanks, have better things to do. Like watching the snow melt.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Not that I hate/like her, but why do people feel the need to go stand in line or camp out just to grovel to someone....Anyone....Doesn't matter who they are. Just creepy to me. Condescending almost...."LOOK AT ME! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!BUT YOU BETTER BUY MY BOOK AND A PICTURE!" RAWWRRRR!!!

Bilk them for a book. Bilk them for photo op. Its traditional money grab. Look at her situation so far: TV deals, interview deals, book deals, speech deals. All of which are VERY lucrative for her. Even a failed presidential runner still gets our money!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Bilk them for a book. Bilk them for photo op. Its traditional money grab. Look at her situation so far: TV deals, interview deals, book deals, speech deals. All of which are VERY lucrative for her. Even a failed presidential runner still gets our money!

Yeah, she packs a gun and holds it to the heads of people to make
    them stand in line in the cold for hours to meet her, then once she gets them
    inside she pistol whips them until they are semi-conscious shoves
    a book in their hand and then steals their purse and/or wallet while
    the flash from the camera blinds them.

:yesway:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Printcraft, Not saying she forces them, and I am relatively suprised that you think of the wording "bilk" to mean "forceful appropriation of funds or treasure" :D

On second thinking, while I consider her a con artist, as most politicians are, others think of her as a demigod. One man's trash is another man's treasure? :dunno:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

+1....rep sent...

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I would be very interested to see the average IQ of those camping overnight to be in line for a Sarah Palin autograph.
    Hillbilly.jpg

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    This thread is full of fail. I for one don't give a rat's behind if anyone wants to make money selling/signing books- that's what freedom is all about, ladies. And this nonsense that she's a moron is pathetic. You seem to have all bought the lie you hear on TV, the expensive, sustained, massive and concerted effort to paint her as an idiot. I guess for some the old saying is true: if you hear it enough, it becomes truth :rolleyes:

I think she's smart and very genuine. I applaud her for making some money.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    She isn't stupid, she knows just what to say to get her paycheck and go home. Con artists don't stay in business if they are dumb. ;) She ditched Alaska to run for Prez and capitalizes on fear. Folks always seem "geniune" if they say what you want... :noway: She's no fool, she puts an air of "bubbly" on to fool us of the machinations and wheels turning in her head.

I like libertarians, but I can see her seriously damaging the conservative effort in 2012 if she thinks she will run for Prez. Maybe she will stick to her book circuit and take the Limbaugh route (point out problems instead of issuing plans of attacking the problems)?

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    She isn't stupid, she knows just what to say to get her paycheck and go home. Con artists don't stay in business if they are dumb. ;) She ditched Alaska to run for Prez and capitalizes on fear. Folks always seem "geniune" if they say what you want... :noway: She's no fool, she puts an air of "bubbly" on to fool us of the machinations and wheels turning in her head.

I like libertarians, but I can see her seriously damaging the conservative effort in 2012 if she thinks she will run for Prez. Maybe she will stick to her book circuit and take the Limbaugh route (point out problems instead of issuing plans of attacking the problems)?

I really don't take her for a con artist... I'm pretty sure she believes everything she says. I know bubbly people who are smart too. I agree she's probably not presidential material, but still, I think she's a great person. I don't get the hate, to the point where it feels like I'm over on the Daily Kos or Huffington Post - where anyone remotely against Obama is a retarded redneck? That's just moronic. There are soooo much bigger problems with the "home team" to worry about than what Palin says or does.

Top Bottom