• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Doesn't matter. Either it will all be over by the time we have a chance to vote or it will go to a brokered convention.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Yep, I've seen several places today that said he made the ballot. I still wouldn't vote for him if you paid me 6 figures.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    To start out, I am disappointed in the quality of leadership choices in the news right now.
    I have a question for those who "WOULD NOT" vote for Santorum, if the choice gets down to obama or Santorum, are you going to vote for the arrogant kenyan?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    To start out, I am disappointed in the quality of leadership choices in the news right now.
    I have a question for those who "WOULD NOT" vote for Santorum, if the choice gets down to obama or Santorum, are you going to vote for the arrogant kenyan?
    There will be at least one other choice on the ballot in Indiana. So, you don't have to vote for the current resident of the WH or the Ayatollah. Some states will have even more choices on their ballots. It's not either or.

Last edited:

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah

thats a good question. honestly i guess i would vote on principle and that would be getting obama out. i'm still waiting on a good candidate that has the potential to actually win

jake

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg

I will vote for Gary Johnson. Santorum is the worse representation of the Republican party. He wants to control our lives just like Obama, just in a different way. He wants to fight a war with basically all middle eastern countries and uses scare tactics to get the American people to support it (not all middle eastern countries....but you get my point). He supports internet censorship and basically anti-liberty. He isn't even FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE.............................

How would he be better than Obama again?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Everything out of Santorum's mouth scares the hell out of me. He sounds like a crazy theocrat.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    He's not a theocrat. That's just a handy buzzword.

So the man believes in God, big deal.

He's has proven many times over that he's more than willing to compromise his principles.

There are a LOT more reasons to not like the guy.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    He's not a theocrat. That's just a handy buzzword.

So the man believes in God, big deal.

He's has proven many times over that he's more than willing to compromise his principles.

There are a LOT more reasons to not like the guy.

I'm not using a buzzword. I'm saying that everything he says makes him sound like a man who will work to pass morality laws based on his personal religious beliefs. I have no problem with him believing in God and it is not germane to my comment.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Then that makes all politicians theocrats, as they all want to pass their own morality laws.

Except Ron Paul and Gary Johnson. I only named those two because those are the only ones who won't who have a change to become the next president.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    "One of the criticisms I make is to what I refer to as more of a libertarianish Right. They have this idea that people should be left alone, do whatever they want to do, government should keep our taxes down and our regulations low, that we shouldn't get involved in the bedroom, that we shouldn't get involved in cultural issues. That is not how traditional conservatives view the world."

-- Rick Santorum

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    "One of the criticisms I make is to what I refer to as more of a libertarianish Right. They have this idea that people should be left alone, do whatever they want to do, government should keep our taxes down and our regulations low, that we shouldn't get involved in the bedroom, that we shouldn't get involved in cultural issues. That is not how traditional conservatives view the world."

-- Rick Santorum

Don't worry, Ricky didn't really mean that. He was just standing in a room where those particular words had a more interesting echo.

Ash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Bartholomew County

-- Rick Santorum

You know that saying about telling yourself (or others) an untruth enough times, it soon becomes "truth".....well.

Maybe he asked the wrong crowd??

Top Bottom