• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    So much for the "anyone but Obama" strategy. Santorum's decided that the gop and the country would be better off with Obama than Romney. It's either the Ayatollah or no-one else, in his mind.

First Read - Santorum: GOP better off with Obama than 'Etch A Sketch' Republican

Now if Santorum would just include himself and Gingrich to his assessment of Romney.

I don't care about what the a president says in the bully pulpit nearly as much as how they handle their actual job (law enforcement and command of the military as needed).

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Here's one reaction from a friend on Facebook, (one who's an "anyone but Obama" voter). And he's from Texas. Not sure how the Ayatollah's stance is going to play down there, where this is concerned. Never can tell with those Texans, tho. Everything is bigger down there. Especially the lunacy.
    I've been sorta liking Santorum above the rest but he has lost my interest and vote.

Presidential candidate Rick Santorum on Thursday said Republicans should give President Barack Obama another term if Santorum isn’t the GOP nominee

I can't believe he said that but apparently he's said it before. Romney now has my vote.

M1 carbine dad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Danville
    Santorum can hardly speak to being Conservative, unless it's socially.

Fiscally, he's more liberal with money than a sailor on shore leave.

Romney talks a good game, but something is shady about that guy....can't put my finger on it.

While it would be fantastic to see Gingrich field dress Obama in a debate, Gingrich scares the heck outta me.

That's why I support Ron Paul! I may not agree with 100% of his stances, but I believe he's the one that has the right vision for this Republic.

The fact is, campaigning is tough, wear a cup. These yahoos are going to do/say anything to get the nomination.

I will say this: Whoever gets the nomination had better get ready for the excrement storm that's coming from the left. IF you thought the campaign for the GOP nom was harsh, just wait........

The left is salivating with venom and ready to strike.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I guess Santorum has gotten desperate and is spouting stuff that is just going to hurt him. I knew he didn't have a chance when he said he was going after internet pr0n. Let's face it, the internet was made for pr0n.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Romney talks a good game, but something is shady about that guy....can't put my finger on it.
    Anyone can seem shady, more so with politicians but I like Romney myself. I think he's genuine, a man with a conscience and cares about the citizenry and the Country. I could be wrong, jmo.

Top Bottom