• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antelope08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    New Palestine
    Just got in from placing flags on veterans graves at Washington Park East in Indy. We do this with Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts out of New Palestine. As a vet myself I do this out of sense of duty and to help young boys learn about duty to others.

Thanks to all those that have served, those serving now and those that will serve. :patriot:

jaramia20

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Michigan City
    I can't watch any of these without getting choked up .... Greater Love hath no man , then to lay down his life for a Brother .... Semper Fi and God speed .... :patriot:

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Tear stains on the keyboard are what I was looking for. The thread about the POTUS not placing the wreath at Arlington caused an emotional stir. If your head starts leakin when you hear this music, thats a GOOD thing! "You don't have to support the war, but at least, support the troops".

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Great stuff! Maybe our President should join his Islamic brothers in the suck. Love this country, and love all our brave Men and Women of the Armed Forces. The fallen, the ones serving, and those who served. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. God bless you all. :patriot:

"Semper Paratus"
    God Bless,
    Chris

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    As a kid I watched the Vietnam war on tv. For all those who have fought and continue to fight for our freedom (that the US Government tries to teardown) I give Honor and Thanks to you all!!!

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    We had our own Memorial Day Service today, flag raising, flag lowering, visit to a local cemetary, to show the little kids the flags put out by the Boy Scouts, on the soldiers graves. They were told about honor, valor and respect for country. I know of 6 children who know what Memorial Day means, besides a 3 day weekend , beer and brats, and a ride in the boat. They know why we are able to enjoy such things because of those we remember.

Top Bottom