• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkLight

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Thorntown
    I did a quick search and didn't find anything, so I apologize if this is a dup anywhere.

I was listening to The Survival Podcast on my way home from work last night and found out about this little diamond in the rough, Home.

It is still in the early stages of development, but I can certainly see potential in this little phone app. Long has this community talked about pro and anti businesses, well here is an easy to access, centralized database, that we can add on to, by listing a business as pro or anti gun with a couple finger taps. Then, when another app user is thinking of where to grab a bite, or do some shopping, he/she can find gun friendly business while avoiding the anti 2A's.

I think this could be a great way for us to vote with our $ and at the same time help out fellow gun owners in our area.

marrell1482

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    NWI
    I tried another app like that on android but it wasn't very user friendly so I quit using it pretty quickly. I'll give this one a shot though

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I downloaded one for my Iphone and it had no businesses in my area already loaded. Only app I ever paid for...so I haven't used it since...Yah, I 'think' I could start adding carry friendly businesses...but then I'd add BWs in Columbus because they don't have a sign on the door...

Top Bottom