• ...and so much more!
  • Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I wasn't in the 'put him on a deserted island' group. He was human, despite his illness. We feared the illness. What is it we fear today? Norms, morays, folkways perhaps. A new normal?

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I wasn't in the 'put him on a deserted island' group. He was human, despite his illness. We feared the illness. What is it we fear today? Norms, morays, folkways perhaps. A new normal?

I fear pedophiles and child molesters becoming normalized.

I fear these same child molesters being given free access to children.

I fear child sex change operations crippling children for the rest of their lives (physically and mentally). I fear a government that enables the practice of child sex change operations.

The only people protecting child molesters are other child molesters.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Indiana really is the South of the North.

What do you figure causes that?

I blame it on the hillbillies. That culture is notoriously insular and dismissive of hurt feelings.

If IN hillbillies would care more about aligning themselves with the correct entertainers and less about their own cultural values, Indiana could have as many "trendies" as anywhere!

Come on you unwashed hillbillies, care at least a tiny bit about what the cool kids think of you!!

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    If Ryan Webb did identify as a woman, good for him. That is his choice.
    But he doesn't. His claim is so ridiculous, a lesbian Indian woman, he's obviously pointing out how outside the norm people can claim to be and we are forced to accept it as fact.

People do have these legitimate feelings in society, and I don't disparage them. Personal note, I don't believe a man is a woman, but people do believe they are or want to be.

Our educators also don't disparage these feelings. Some try to mainstream these feelings artificially by introducing it to young children. One example is letting kindergartners choose their pronouns.

The education system is their worst enemy right now, despite their efforts. People's concerns about educators being the initiators of the concepts of pronouns and gender identity into the minds of these children will do more harm to the gender identity community than it will to the teachers, because people will redirect their anger on the tangible.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    So if you're getting backlash about your identity from Joe Shmo down the street, consider that he is tired of his kids school shoving pronouns down his kids throats.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    If Ryan Webb did identify as a woman, good for him. That is his choice.
    But he doesn't. His claim is so ridiculous, a lesbian Indian woman, he's obviously pointing out how outside the norm people can claim to be and we are forced to accept it as fact.

People do have these legitimate feelings in society, and I don't disparage them. Personal note, I don't believe a man is a woman, but people do believe they are or want to be.

Our educators also don't disparage these feelings. Some try to mainstream these feelings artificially by introducing it to young children. One example is letting kindergartners choose their pronouns.

The education system is their worst enemy right now, despite their efforts. People's concerns about educators being the initiators of the concepts of pronouns and gender identity into the minds of these children will do more harm to the gender identity community than it will to the teachers, because people will redirect their anger on the tangible.
    You have no way of knowing how he feels internally or how he thinks of himself internally. You must take him at his word.

Top Bottom