• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I try not to be a "single issue" voter, but damn this makes me want to move to Delaware County just to vote for him. It is long past time conservatives started fighting back.

wfetg.JPG

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Indiana really is the South of the North.
    But he used the word authentic!

Real question... how to know if someone is mocking, if someone is mis-guided, if someone has a severe body dysphoria that needs mental health help or if someone is genuinely living in the wrong body?

I view this type of thing not as mocking those who might be suffering, but as mocking the woke-class that says to BELIEVE a kindergartner who says they are trans to the point of life changing treatments prior to puberty, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Did it change its name as well?

He made a statement that his pronouns are he / him. People can still call him Ryan. He must be a lesbian because although he is a woman, he is still attracted to women.

@INDprogressives is having fits over this on Twitter. I "feel like" they are being non-inclusive, bigoted, homophobic, xenophobic, racist, sexist, and misogynistic.

If convicted male criminals can identify as female, to be sent to a women's prison, and be taken at face value, he is owed the same assumption of sincerity.

CitizenX

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Tippecanoe
    He made a statement that his pronouns are he / him. People can still call him Ryan. He must be a lesbian because although he is a woman, he is still attracted to women.

@INDprogressives is having fits over this on Twitter. I "feel like" they are being non-inclusive, bigoted, homophobic, xenophobic, racist, sexist, and misogynistic.

If convicted male criminals can identify as female, to be sent to a women's prison, and be taken at face value, he is owed the same assumption of sincerity.
    I was referring to the name difference between the thread title and the twitter post. Maybe I missed something.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    On a mission to get this one locked too? I hope the mods don’t lock this one, I suspect that is your goal.
    We can always delete specific comments and even remove folks from specific threads if they just dont have enough self control to behave themselves.

Or they can end up getting a time out. Its all fluid. (see what I did there? LOL)

So official warning. Keep it between the ditches. Watch the personal attacks.

Oh, and if you just get too worked up discussing politics, maybe stay out of this part of the board? I know some people have commented they just dont come in here because they are self aware enough that they either dont want the headaches/high blood pressure, or know they will get themselves in trouble by participating.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm not that clever.

Are you the one that got my original thread on this subject locked?

Maybe, just maybe, you need to take a step back? :nono: :nono: :nono:

Top Bottom