• ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I've got a case I'd be willing to let go.

Starting bid is $2k, any buyer at more than $2k gets a free padron cigar.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The LGS had a line before they opened this morning. I am pretty sure I know why. Last time I was in they had about 6 cases of AK ammo for sale. There were more guys than that lined up. Someone is going to be disappointed. I came on home.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    The LGS had a line before they opened this morning. I am pretty sure I know why. Last time I was in they had about 6 cases of AK ammo for sale. There were more guys than that lined up. Someone is going to be disappointed. I came on home.
    I have 0 sympathy for anyone that's just now buying up ammo. If they didn't learn ~a year ago, they're never going to learn.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have 0 sympathy for anyone that's just now buying up ammo. If they didn't learn ~a year ago, they're never going to learn.
    Yeah, the store had had that AK ammo for a month or so. If someone really needed it, they should have gotten it. I thought about it, but didnt want to pay double what I used to pay. But then I don't really need it that bad/

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Igman is made is Unexplainastan so they aren't "Russian" ammo makers. That 5.56 was plentiful this a.m. at the Kokotucky RK. No 5.45 tho?? I was looking for a friend...

Redlinetoys

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2016
    Northern Indiana
    But even $249 for 500 is a crazy high price to me. Not having to buy anything during these times was pretty much the point of stocking up when prices were low.

I guess the real concern is whether one gambles to buy now (or even 2 weeks ago at the “lower” price...) or decides to just sit tight while everyone acts crazy.

It’s a crapshoot right? Buy now, then watch the prices come way down in a year or two... Or don’t buy now and kick yourself later??

I guess my thought is to just sit tight and let the situation cool off for now.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    But even $249 for 500 is a crazy high price to me. Not having to buy anything during these times was pretty much the point of stocking up when prices were low.

I guess the real concern is whether one gambles to buy now (or even 2 weeks ago at the “lower” price...) or decides to just sit tight while everyone acts crazy.

It’s a crapshoot right? Buy now, then watch the prices come way down in a year or two... Or don’t buy now and kick yourself later??

I guess my thought is to just sit tight and let the situation cool off for now.

This is in line with what I was saying last night. The price of steel case was already insane, IMO, so other than absolutely not liking the government screwing with us, I wasn't a buyer in that market anyhow.

I believe my most basic needs are met but I'm not at all where I want to be. I paid up for a few things over the winter that I felt were mandatory and now I'm content to sit the market out for awhile. My other preps all need more attention too so that's where I've been spending my money. Canned food is pretty much still regular price at the moment...

Top Bottom