• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    General Patraeus said if they use even 1 nuke the US comes in full swing, attacking every Russian unit in Ukraine and simultaneously sends their entire Black Sea fleet to Davy Jone's locker. He stated that the attack would be required to show Russia that use of nukes is 100% intolerable.

Scares the excrement out of me to think what could happen from there.
    That's if Brandon's handlers will allow it.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    When do start preparing for "Road Warrior" life?
    About 30 seconds after the first DSP satellite detects a nuclear flash in eastern Europe...

Just like grade school. Dive under your desk, bend over, and kiss your a** goodbye!

This s*** could not be happening at a worse time for this nation or the world. In 2017 I would have had absolute confidence in our civilian servants and military command structure. Today I wouldn't trust any of them to not be playing dress up, or trying to decide if they need to revise their pronouns when the balloon goes up.

We had a President once who removed that threat from my head. I never expected an even worse chaotic threat to hang over my children. It absolutely p***** me off that this mentally ill bunch of delusional incompetent f**** have once again put my family under a serious nuclear threat.

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    Let’s say Russia does a false flag and sets off a dirty bomb using material taken from Ukrainian power plants. Then they nuke Kiev. What’s the next move for the US? Is there one? Seems like nothing but bad options once that happens.
    Rumor has it Biden will go get a ice cream cone and write corn pop for advice,he is a badddd dude!

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    About 30 seconds after the first DSP satellite detects a nuclear flash in eastern Europe...

Just like grade school. Dive under your desk, bend over, and kiss your a** goodbye!

This s*** could not be happening at a worse time for this nation or the world. In 2017 I would have had absolute confidence in our civilian servants and military command structure. Today I wouldn't trust any of them to not be playing dress up, or trying to decide if they need to revise their pronouns when the balloon goes up.

We had a President once who removed that threat from my head. I never expected an even worse chaotic threat to hang over my children. It absolutely p***** me off that this mentally ill bunch of delusional incompetent f**** have once again put my family under a serious nuclear threat.
    Buddy, I cannot in my lifetime recall a date on which I believed the inhabitants of the White House would make better decisions than a group of a dozen golden retrievers.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    General Patraeus said if they use even 1 nuke the US comes in full swing, attacking every Russian unit in Ukraine and simultaneously sends their entire Black Sea fleet to Davy Jone's locker. He stated that the attack would be required to show Russia that use of nukes is 100% intolerable.

Scares the excrement out of me to think what could happen from there.
    Is he going to come out of retirement?
    Just asking as a statement made by someone no longer in the loop be it military,intelligence,or government does not carry much weight with me as they are seldom reliable sources.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Is he going to come out of retirement?
    Just asking as a statement made by someone no longer in the loop be it military,intelligence,or government does not carry much weight with me as they are seldom reliable sources.
    Well, he was a pretty successful general and was CIA director, so he may actually be in the loop.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    1666835997275.png

Boris: Winnie the Pooh has ordered the Chi-Coms out of our country. What do you make of this, Yuri?

Yuri: He looks more like an Eeyore to me!

Boris: Good one Yuri! But seriously, why are they bailing now?

Yuri: The news has been talking about a dirty bomb and possible nukes flying.

Boris: Dirty bomb? Wasn't that the old munitions troop who worked on the MiG-29 missile rails? That guy really stinks.

Yuri: No, it's a conventional explosive with nuclear material. No fission, just fallout.

Boris: I see! So then the Russian pig-dogs will launch nuclear missiles?

Yuri: Yes! The same Russian pig-dog military that traded fuel for vodka and got their convoy stalled.

Boris: And maintained their WRM tank fleet!

Yuri: They'd have nuked themselves by now if they hadn't traded the plutonium for vodka.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

And another crippling humiliation for Biden: The "good" soldiers of the ANA, the ones who didn't sell their guns and uniforms to the Taliban, fled to Iran by the thousands and are now fighting for Russia in Ukraine while Russia looks after their families.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom