• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Propaganda aside.. lets see whats going on.

Ukraine is letting them have Severodonetsk rather then getting trapped in the salient everyone was saying was encircled.

Russia is raiding Belarusian reserves

Rather then wasting resources fighting in that slowly closing salient, Ukraine continues to slam into the flanks near Kherson and Kharkiv, where gains have been made.

Western aid is continuing to pour in, and it is getting more and more sophisticated.
    M109 self propelled 155mm howizters are starting to appear.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Said Ukraine are losing 100 kia and over 500 wounded a day. At that rate they won't be fighting very long.

I also heard that some Ukraine military units are refusing to go to battle against Russian forces now.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

General Nakasone confirmed for the first time that the US was conducting offensive hacking operations in support of Ukraine in response to the Russian invasion.

He told Sky News: "We've conducted a series of operations across the full spectrum; offensive, defensive, [and] information operations."

The four star general did not detail the activities, but explained how they were lawful, conducted with complete civilian oversight of the military and through policy decided at the Department of Defence.

So no longer can be called a proxy war.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Silly question. Where do you think the 17k anti tank(from Europe and the USA)weapons will actually end up? How about the shipments of stingers? We sent 600 in a single day,and multiple shipments over 200 each. Think they will stay in Ukraine,or hit the black market?

Just asking so when they are used well outside of Ukraine it will not be unexpected.

Likely Europe and the middle east,but with shipping they could go anywhere easily.
    Perhaps you misunderstand the realities involved

The purpose of shipping the existing inventory to Ukraine is to necessitate the purchase of new inventory, positively affecting the bottom line for the MIC and triggering kickbacks to the DNC, full stop

Consequences are only a worry for the little people

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    M109 confirmed in Ukraine.. these are from Norwegian stocks..

The M777s are already tearing Russians a new one, wait until you add the mobility and the ability to engage in multiple directions of the M109..

Russians about to get their arses kicked harder, they are getting hit on the flanks, while Ukraine orderly removes themselves from that Salient.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    As the Russian invasion has entered its 100th day, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has confirmed that Russian forces are now in control of 20% of Ukraine's territory.

"As of today, about 20% of our territory is under the control of the occupiers, almost 125 thousand square kilometers.

As for Severodonetsk, the easternmost city which is still barely under Ukrainian control at this point, Zelensky said Ukrainian forces will continue to mount counter-attacks "pushing back the enemy on some streets and taking several prisoners." He also described that attempts at evacuating the some 15,000 civilians that still remain are "extremely dangerous". He said Ukrainian forces had experienced "some success" in battles in Severodonetsk, but overall painted a bleak picture.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I think this is what happens when you are at war and lose your resources of income.

I also think Turkey knows who bought the grain and it will end up in Truk control. Turkey is just another step closer to joining Russia and leaving NATO.

Reactions: KG1

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

At least the Ukrainian production team gets the red arm bands right. If you are going to make up footage details and sound quality are important(boom microphone in many frames).

Side note the US media and social media seem to be dumping coverage of Ukraine to a large degree.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I think this is what happens when you are at war and lose your resources of income.

I also think Turkey knows who bought the grain and it will end up in Truk control. Turkey is just another step closer to joining Russia and leaving NATO.
    I certainly think Erdogan is trying to undermine NATO.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Yep I believe he is keeping Sweden and Finland out on purpose and the European countries are fools to not accept them.

You and I see this, yet these European leaders seem to be blind to it.

A programme to rehabilitate former Isis fighters and other extremists with housing, employment, education and financial support is being trialled in Sweden.

Local authorities in the city of Lund say the controversial measures aim to reintegrate returned jihadis into society and prevent them reverting to their former networks.

The above is what Turkey has a problem with,given that Sweden has also accepted Islamic terrorists from Turkey that had charges against them for bombings and killings in Turkey and refuse to allow extradition back to Turkey. I am unsure what if any problem Turkey has with Finland.

Sweden is full woke to be sure. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...g-legal-illegal-facebook-laholm-a7363211.html

Flying the Isis flag is legal, Sweden declares​

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

A programme to rehabilitate former Isis fighters and other extremists with housing, employment, education and financial support is being trialled in Sweden.

Local authorities in the city of Lund say the controversial measures aim to reintegrate returned jihadis into society and prevent them reverting to their former networks.

The above is what Turkey has a problem with,given that Sweden has also accepted Islamic terrorists from Turkey that had charges against them for bombings and killings in Turkey and refuse to allow extradition back to Turkey. I am unsure what if any problem Turkey has with Finland.

Sweden is full woke to be sure. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...g-legal-illegal-facebook-laholm-a7363211.html

Flying the Isis flag is legal, Sweden declares​

How about “reintegrating” them back into their OWN societies?

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well turns out, it is a draw play!

(I know some criticize them, but I saw how they determine each day what to put in this assessment, its smart and fairly fair, I also look at the UK MOD and a few other places)

Also they got another Russian General (Roman Kutuzov).

The Ukrainian's lured in the Russians, particularly the Chechen bunch into Severodonetsk before making a strong counter attack to push them out. The Russians seem obsessed with Severodonetsk, to the point they are pulling whats left of the front line stuff from other theaters to Severodonetsk. Hence why the old T-62s went to Kherson. To replace what was grabbed for the assault on Severodonetsk.

The Ukranians continue to hit the Russians around the flanks in Kherson and Kharkiv.

The Russians did again launch a bunch of missles at Kyiv..

Its getting worse and worse for the Russians.. Poor Ivan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom