• Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    No worries. Ukraine will counterinvade and crush the commie heathens any day now, and when they do, America gets a lovely prize for saving the world and protecting democracy

nah we just get to pay six billion a month for a while, the us taxpayer's generosity is as infinite as it is legendary
    I thought zyeleenskiyd(the press and he himself makes up ways to spell it,figured I would join in(d is silent),it is really spelled Зеленський) told WEF live on a zoom chat Ukraine needed 5 billion a month in support to recover?
    Oh,kickbacks. Got ya. NM

His passport-Zelensky(his spelling)
    His likes it spelled Zelenskyy
    He spells it Zelenskiy on all his social media
    The press and translators have even more versions.
    Zyelenskiy
    Zelenskyy
    Zelensk’kyy
    Zelenskii
    among others.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    No worries. Ukraine will counterinvade and crush the commie heathens any day now, and when they do, America gets a lovely prize for saving the world and protecting democracy

nah we just get to pay six billion a month for a while, the us taxpayer's generosity is as infinite as it is legendary
    ROFL...he asked wef for 5 billion,your article says 6...click the link and the new title to the story says he needs 7 billion(him asking the world bank)...do I hear 8...going once...going...going...fk. 40b this month. America is the "winner"

Stay tuned to your local propaganda networks to see who the June 2022 "Virtue signal champion" will be,this round went to the USA.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I thought zyeleenskiyd(the press and he himself makes up ways to spell it,figured I would join in(d is silent),it is really spelled Зеленський) told WEF live on a zoom chat Ukraine needed 5 billion a month in support to recover?
    Oh,kickbacks. Got ya. NM

His passport-Zelensky(his spelling)
    His likes it spelled Zelenskyy
    He spells it Zelenskiy on all his social media
    The press and translators have even more versions.
    Zyelenskiy
    Zelenskyy
    Zelensk’kyy
    Zelenskii
    among others.
    Meh, as the speaker of a Slavic language I can tell you Romanization is an art, not a science, especially since the Prussians laid it down in 1899 AND very few of those at the PI spoke English (shocking I know).

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Dissolve the whole **** thing.....It's nothing but a bunch freeloaders.
    Eh. I agree with dissolution, but that’s not how I’d characterize NATO. It’s more like a club, where some member nations peddle the fruits of their military industrial complex to other nations. Of course the US has by far the biggest MIC, so they get countries to buy more of their ****.

So it’s good business to recruit as many nations as possible to join. More customers.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I wonder if they dig deeper to find that they have some T55's, and maybe a few T34's :lmfao:
    I've been saying we're going to see T-34s on the battlefield lol in all seriousness, in an all out offensive I'm sure they'd prove useful regardless of if Russia or Ukraine used them.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Turkey no longer shares NATO's values; how does a country get kicked out?
    Turkey is just taking advantage of their strategic position to ensure they get something out of it. Why vote to all North Macedonia a small and weak country with little strategic value in in 2020 but vote against two strong and strategically well placed countries in the North Arctic? They know they can coherence us and Sweden especially into concessions.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    According to the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) The Military Balance, the Russians have 2,800 tanks and 13,000 other armored vehicles (reconnaissance and infantry fighting vehicles) in units with another 10,000 tanks and 8,500 armored vehicles in storage.

Not seen a makeup of the stuff in storage.

Yes many of the old tanks were used to make fortifications on the China border, but that was only the most basket case stuff. There is still a lot of stuff in storage, going back to T-34s/SU-100s, T-44, T-10M, T-54/55, PT-76, ASU-85, and T-62

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    According to the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) The Military Balance, the Russians have 2,800 tanks and 13,000 other armored vehicles (reconnaissance and infantry fighting vehicles) in units with another 10,000 tanks and 8,500 armored vehicles in storage.

Not seen a makeup of the stuff in storage.

Yes many of the old tanks were used to make fortifications on the China border, but that was only the most basket case stuff. There is still a lot of stuff in storage, going back to T-34s/SU-100s, T-44, T-10M, T-54/55, PT-76, ASU-85, and T-62
    ...and in NATO we have...

The U.S Air Force plans to host “Drag Queen Story Hour” on their military base to ring in Pride Month, according to original reporting by the National File. and of course the Department of the Air Force Libraries(last link,proudly displaying all the children's books offered in US airforce libraries for pride month).

The Ramstein & Vogelweh Air Force Libraries in Germany made the announcement on Facebook about the upcoming event, which is scheduled to take place on Thursday, June 2.

“The US Air Force is officially holding a drag queen story hour for children at their Ramstein AF Base Library. Really sick stuff,” a source said to National File. “My tax dollars are being used by the MILITARY to sexualize children.”

“We’re celebrating Pride Month at the Ramstein Library with Drag Queen Storytime! Join us with special guest reader Stacey Teed! Be sure to wear your brightest and most colorful outfits!

I am tired of this ****. Really. It is insane.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Meh, a pallet or two of cash to the Turkish leadership will change their tune, that's probably what they are holding out for.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    No one is encircled, but the Russians are just pushing forward with what borders on human wave attacks.. they are well into five figures dead.

The Ukranian's do have a troubling salient to deal with there, that much is clear though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom