• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The Russians have put more mines out then, can honestly be believed.. it may have been their entire soviet era stockpile..

Losses are high, on both sides.. but the Ukranians are moving forward.

This is the kind of war the west isn't familiar with and haven't seen since Korea/WW2.
    Where casualties are an accepted fact of achieving goals. I am not talking about human wave attacks here, more along the type of sacrifices it takes to get a tough goal. Like the beaches and clifts of Normandy... These Russian minefields will need to the breached.
    It will take time to get through these defenses..

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Possible coup attempt...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Seems kind of weird. The head of the Wagner group was complaining about Moscow not giving his fighters sufficient support logistical and otherwise but now who does he expect to give him that support to take on Russia?

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

Is this a CI A Hail Mary?[/URL]

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Bold and underlined below is my emphasis. If everyone thinks he took the city, did he take the city? Did he take the city and the newsies are saying they were hacked and he really didn't (from an earlier post)??

Is this guy going for the top job in Russia? It looks like his beef is with the Rooskie SECDEF equivelant but why not go for the chair at the head of the table? There's not historic tradition in Russia of voting for your elected officials. It does have a historic tradition of repressing the **** out of the people.

On top of that, I have to think Putin's favorable ratings are lower than Biden's are when polling only people who both own firearms and attend monster truck rallies. That is in Russia. Putin doesn't have a lot of friends around the world at this point. Xi threw in with the Taliban as soon as we bugged out of the 'stan. He probably doesn't care which top Redsky he deals with.

The Wagner Group ESOBIC (Evil Son Of a ***** In Charge) : Is he: (a) Better than Putin; (b) Worse than Putin; (c) About the same as Putin; (d) We better kill the ESOBIC before he gets the launch codes; or (e) We'd be better off with the Merchant of Death in charge.
    In the video, he claimed that his forces had taken control of military facilities in Rostov-on-Don, including the air field. Other videos posted on social media showed military vehicles and tanks on the streets.

It was not immediately clear how he entered the city, which is under heightened security following Prigozhin's threat, or how many troops he brought with him.

Despite Wagner playing a crucial role in Russia's invasion of Ukraine, Prigozhin has been feuding with the defense ministry, accusing Russian military officials of starving his troops of weapons and ammunition.

In a series of angry video and audio recordings on Friday, Prigozhin accused Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu of ordering a rocket strike on the private military contractor's field camps where the group is fighting on behalf of Russia in Ukraine.

"This is not a military coup, but a march of justice," Prigozhin declared. "The evil embodied by the country’s military leadership must be stopped."

Prigozhin then referred to Shoigu as "scum" and said he "will be stopped."

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I am worried of a False Flag that these Warmongers will take advantage of and throw us right in to this meatgrinder. With the MSM/GovtPropaganda machines track record,I believe nothing coming out of Washington.
    This statement NOT brought to you by PFIZER.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    If I was currently Russian cannon fodder (I mean conscript) I would like my chances in a Russian coup more than my chances on the front line.

If the coup fails then they would just send me to the front as cannon fodder anyway. Providing I survive the coup.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom