• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I believe Tucker thinks Ukraine blew it up instead of Russia.

Well the MSM narrative is as ridiculous as the rest of their narratives.

The MSM expects you to believe Russia blew up their own pipeline that they were building and had full control of. And now they expect you to believe that they blew up a dam and flooded their own positions.

I guess if they can convince people of nonsense as ridiculous as that, they can convince people that a man can become a woman too... oh wait.

It astonishes me that in a war such as this, where alignments are clearly not going to be changed, that such absurd propaganda is still used. We're not going to forget about the cold war and go full on in support of Russia, there's really no excuse for this ********. If anything it achieves the opposite effect.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Well the MSM narrative is as ridiculous as the rest of their narratives.

The MSM expects you to believe Russia blew up their own pipeline that they were building and had full control of. And now they expect you to believe that they blew up a dam and flooded their own positions.

I guess if they can convince people of nonsense as ridiculous as that, they can convince people that a man can become a woman too... oh wait.

It astonishes me that in a war such as this, where alignments are clearly not going to be changed, that such absurd propaganda is still used. We're not going to forget about the cold war and go full on in support of Russia, there's really no excuse for this ********. If anything it achieves the opposite effect.
    The new one is Russia blew up a 2500km ammonia pipeline that they use to export ammonia for fertilizer. Because, uh, reasons of some kind.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It appears that the rift between the leader of the Wagner group and the Kremlin continues.

"Yevgeny Prigozhin called on Vladimir Putin to announce full national mobilization as he warned that Ukraine's forces have "already broken through the line of defense" in several areas."

"The Wagner Group founder has been ramping up his criticism of the Russian Army and of Putin's military chiefs over their failure to provide him with support."

"In a new video shared on his Telegram channel, Prigozhin said: "I need 200,000 people."

But what would that support comprise of? Seems to be a bit of a quandary.

"He demanded full national mobilization but conceded failure to train new soldiers for more than three months would only result in the new units turning into "cannon fodder."

Last edited:

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    It appears that the rift between the leader of the Wagner group and the Kremlin continues.

"Yevgeny Prigozhin called on Vladimir Putin to announce full national mobilization as he warned that Ukraine's forces have "already broken through the line of defense" in several areas."

"The Wagner Group founder has been ramping up his criticism of the Russian Army and of Putin's military chiefs over their failure to provide him with support."

"In a new video shared on his Telegram channel, Prigozhin said: "I need 200,000 people."

But what would that support comprise of? Seems to be a bit of a quandary.

"He demanded full national mobilization but conceded failure to train new soldiers for more than three months would only result in the new units turning into "cannon fodder."
    Anyone taking bets on how soon this guy is mysteriously poisoned by nerve agent or a radioactive substance?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I believe Tucker thinks Ukraine blew it up instead of Russia.
    Tucker is either an idiot or parroting the party line if he thinks that Ukraine could manage to sneak a couple of tons of explosive into the dam without notice. Ukraine gains nothing by this, but Russia gains a massive defense line along the flooded lower river and impassible mud flats of what used to be a lake.

Water levels were raised to near max capacity right before they blew it. This is something the ruskies have been working on for a while.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

"The team successfully carried out its secret mission -- which historians say was ordered by Stalin himself -- tearing a hole in the dam and temporarily cutting off part of the city from the invaders.

But the explosion also flooded villages and settlements along the Dnieper River.

The tidal surge killed thousands of unsuspecting civilians, as well as Red Army officers who were crossing over the river."

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Tucker is either an idiot or parroting the party line if he thinks that Ukraine could manage to sneak a couple of tons of explosive into the dam without notice. Ukraine gains nothing by this, but Russia gains a massive defense line along the flooded lower river and impassible mud flats of what used to be a lake.

Water levels were raised to near max capacity right before they blew it. This is something the ruskies have been working on for a while.
    Agree, no way Ukraine blew it up, it hurts Ukraine badly. With the dam still there they were going to use it to be able to incircle and capture thousands of Russians or kill them in a huge victory for Ukraine. The Russians saw that also this time. This is a huge defeat for Ukraine as it now has rendered useless millions of acres of farm land that can’t grow crops without the water now. This is way more devastating to Ukraine. Wish all you want but I’m afraid Russia is winning, and as long as they do we will keep sending $$$$. When Russia wins we will probably send them $$$ to rebuild the dam they blew up because some swamp creatures can get a kick back.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Anyone taking bets on how soon this guy is mysteriously poisoned by nerve agent or a radioactive substance?
    I don't think they can get away with it. Wagner is indispensable at this stage of the war and has finally, through insane loss of life, finished the job in Bakmut. Knock off their leader and those guys might turn up in Moscow.

Despite the bluster I think they're all still playing on the same team and nobody's gonna be assassinating anyone.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I don't think they can get away with it. Wagner is indispensable at this stage of the war and has finally, through insane loss of life, finished the job in Bakmut. Knock off their leader and those guys might turn up in Moscow.

Despite the bluster I think they're all still playing on the same team and nobody's gonna be assassinating anyone.
    Noted and makes sense but they can make it look like an accident.

Be several hours before Mr Bicycle can hear anything I bet.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011

Hahaha
    The dams upstream are controlled by ukraine

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom