Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This is absolutely true. If one hasn't been preparing, they haven't been paying attention.
    I dug deep into the life savings for some much needed gear not only because of this but everything else going on.

World is at a tipping point now that nobody takes the US seriously anymore.
    Russia will move on Ukraine, and China will move on Taiwan. Meanwhile everyone will be demanding Biden send troops while he's busy drooling over pictures of little girls.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I dug deep into the life savings for some much needed gear not only because of this but everything else going on.

Russia will move on Ukraine, and China will move on Taiwan. Meanwhile everyone will be demanding Biden send troops while he's busy drooling over pictures of little girls.
    Or just drooling.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

The "international community" as well as the homefront have been screaming of the US to step down and accept a diminished role on the world stage for decades. Hope they like what they see as Russia and China start carving their neighbors up. :dunno:

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

I've been beating the drum for a while now that we need to organize, or else we'll all be way behind the curve when the shoe drops.

But we're too busy on here arguing over trivial minutiae that will be of no consequence when the time comes.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I've been beating the drum for a while now that we need to organize, or else we'll all be way behind the curve when the shoe drops.

But we're too busy on here arguing over trivial minutiae that will be of no consequence when the time comes.
    Except now if we start to "organize", we would be labeled a hate group. Funny times we live in.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Except now if we start to "organize", we would be labeled a hate group. Funny times we live in.
    Meh. I've been labeled lots of things: Bastard (ACAB), racist, terrorist, white supremacist, bully... other things that I can't type here.

Except I've spent 20 years helping others, saving lives and protecting people, their rights and the Constitution. And I have friends. Lots of friends. And we've all sworn an oath that means something. When you take away that oath and what it stands for, there's really only one choice....

I don't care what they call me when the time comes. I've already sacrificed my body and my mental wellbeing for this country. Somebody better than me said a long time ago that they regretted that they "had but one life to give" for their country. They've taken every other aspect of my life; they want my soul, they're gonna have to take it by force.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Biden is weak every country knows it. They will now push harder than ever to take what they can before we kick out these weak leaders. They have 4 years to plunder other countries and they will do it without the United States lifting a finger.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The past 18 months would have made for a fascinating movie back in the 90's, I'm not sure there was anyone who could have imagined where we are today back then. It is nuts.
    The recent past reminds me of everything Chuck Harder was broadcasting in the 1990's, back before AM radio got cleansed.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    My prediction: that ain't gonna happen.

Wait. Well. Biden will consider sending them. Maybe even threaten to send them. Perhaps, if the winds swing just right, he'll talk about a red line that Russia should not cross, or else there will be something something consequences.

But then nothing from the US.

Maybe blankets. And MAGA hats collected from the Capitol rotunda.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom