Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    OK, get your phones or chalk boards out and write it with me...

K I E V

If you are Ukrainian, spell it any way you want. But the bandwagon-joining MSM pseudo-Cyrillic spelling is making me want to put down the nail gun and grab a hammer for exercise. :):

p.s. Does anyone know if any of the Orthodox patriarchs are trying to get them together? Haven't seen Orthodox-on-Orthodox for a long time...

p.p.s. If the Turks (spits on ground...) try to bottle up the Ruskies in the Black Sea, maybe Vlad will take Constantinople back. СЛАВА!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    They didn't want the SU-22s, All Mig 29s, and a few SU-25s

FMt6KrXXEAY3EEI
    Boy this could get really interesting if Ukrainian pilots start flying sorties out of Poland.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    OK, get your phones or chalk boards out and write it with me...

K I E V

If you are Ukrainian, spell it any way you want. But the bandwagon-joining MSM pseudo-Cyrillic spelling is making me want to put down the nail gun and grab a hammer for exercise. :):

p.s. Does anyone know if any of the Orthodox patriarchs are trying to get them together? Haven't seen Orthodox-on-Orthodox for a long time...

p.p.s. If the Turks (spits on ground...) try to bottle up the Ruskies in the Black Sea, maybe Vlad will take Constantinople back. СЛАВА!
    Nope. "Kyiv" is the Anglicized version of the Ukrainian word for the capital city of you know, Ukraine. "Kiev" is Anglicized version of the Russian word. The Rooskies changed the name as part of the Russification during the commies' benevolent subjugation of the area.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Yup... and im fine with that.

The only good Russian fighting for Putin, id a dead russian no longer fighting for Putin.

The only thing I ask, is for Ukraine to make this their national anthem.

Another Warren Zevon reference! I'm starting to like this thread !

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    Nope. "Kyiv" is the Anglicized version of the Ukrainian word for the capital city of you know, Ukraine. "Kiev" is Anglicized version of the Russian word. The Rooskies changed the name as part of the Russification during the commies' benevolent subjugation of the area.

My friend that lives a few hours west of Kyiv has also got onto me until I learned its pronounced Key-v not Key-ev. :D I get as close as I can with my hillbilly accent

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    My friend that lives a few hours west of Kyiv has also got onto me until I learned its pronounced Key-v not Key-ev. :D I get as close as I can with my hillbilly accent
    Looking forward to the time I can confuse a server by ordering "chicken 'KEEV' "

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Looking forward to the time I can confuse a server by ordering "chicken 'KEEV' "
    Yeah, Ive lost track how many pronuciations there are for that place listening to various news outlets. The count is starting to approach the number of pronouns we are expected to remember. LOL

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom