• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wesley Willis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Indiana
    How "hard" are these to get right now? And what is a good price for a brand new one from a gun store? Is $349.99 a decent price? I've been interested in one for awhile, but have never seen one in stock until today. I'm kinda kicking myself in the butt for not getting it, but I already have Kel-Tec P3AT. I just wanted an LCP to do some side by side comparison between the two, then keep the one I like best and sell the other.

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    How "hard" are these to get right now? And what is a good price for a brand new one from a gun store? Is $349.99 a decent price? I've been interested in one for awhile, but have never seen one in stock until today. I'm kinda kicking myself in the butt for not getting it, but I already have Kel-Tec P3AT. I just wanted an LCP to do some side by side comparison between the two, then keep the one I like best and sell the other.

If you don't mind being on a 'waiting list' they can be has for as low as $299 that I've seen.

I bought mine for $319 at Bradis.

Gander has them all the time for $349

$349 isn't a bad price considering how hard it is to get.

FWIW, Ruger's MSRP on it is $347

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    They are very hard to find. That's why those that do have one in stock are asking over list prices ($330.00 is list).

Add to that, 380 ammo is very hard to find most of the time and is pricey also.

It just depends on how bad you want one and what your willing to pay to get it.

I own one and I like it very much. I paid list to get it but I would not have paid over list.

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dont' sweat it. They're hard to find for the price they should sell for.

Gander ALWAYS seems to have them. Just call a couple stores. If they don't have one today, they will next week.

Call Bradis also and see if they have one or when they can get you one.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I got mine at Gander Mountain for $329. It was listed at $349, but the sales guy gave me two $10 off coupons to apply to the purchase. I know it wasn't a great price, but it was the first one I'd seen in months.

LoveMyRuger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Southside Indy
    Saw one at Beech Grove Firearms this week

I just saw one for $319 this week. I don't know if it's still there today or not. Though it's a Ruger I'd love to have, I picked up a new-to-me .22 SP101.

Gooch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Everone else is correct. Gander has them most of the time. I bought one about a month ago from a small dealer in Jeffersonville that sells outof his home I think. He said he had a few of them because I told him I might like to have another. I think I still have his card. I can check and get you his info if you want. PM me. I paid $309.99 for it.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    LCP pricing

$349 is retail price so you are not getting a deal nor are you getting screwed. I have seen them going for well over retail up into the $400 range so if you really wanted one you probably should have bought it. Mine is coming in Monday's UPS and was a three month wait and I am a FFL dealer. :D

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    $349 is retail price so you are not getting a deal nor are you getting screwed. I have seen them going for well over retail up into the $400 range so if you really wanted one you probably should have bought it. Mine is coming in Monday's UPS and was a three month wait and I am a FFL dealer. :D

Scuse me but the Ruger web site says $330.00 is list.

http://shopruger.com/Firearms/PDF/Catalogs/LCP.pdf

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I was off $2

Scuse me but the Ruger web site says $330.00 is list.

Your excused. Here is the link to Rugers web site http://www.ruger.com/LCP/Specifications.html and LCP page. They are $347.00 on this Ruger site. I misquoted by $2, sorry about that. Maybe they have more than one "suggested retail" price? Bottom line is the gun sells for what you are willing to buy it for and what a person is willing to sell it for.

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    Just seen one today at Jerry's Gun Shop in Rensselaer. He had a great price on it, I think it was like $280. I just got a quick look at it, so if I am wrong I'm sorry. To make sure you could call him on Monday. He also had a P3AT for $240. I am pretty sure on the LCP price. I thought that was a great price. No 380 ammo though.....

Top Bottom