Please reply by conversation.

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    ***TRADED***

Two Ruger 10/22 Carbines w/TSR200 Tech Sights, Uncle Mike's swivels and USGI slings. Each rifle comes with two factory 10rd magazines. Both have auto bolt release mods. One has the old school metal trigger group and carbine stock. The other has a plastic trigger group and "sporter" stock that's a little thinner.

These rifles have been shot by everyone from 8-year-old girls to 72-year-old men. Thousands upon thousands of rounds fired in all conditions... yet still shoot Expert scores on demand. It saddens me to see them sit idle. They yearn to be utilized for their intended purpose! Would love to see them go to instructors or a family with kids that will use them to become great Marksmen.

Interested in possible trades of full size 9mm handgun w/ammo & accessories (Glock 17 or Beretta 92 preferred), .308 bolt gun (Rem 700, Win 70, Savage 10, etc.), AR/AK, PSL, high end optics, etc. (Can mix/match cash/ammo/accessories for deal.) Appx. $600 trade value.$550 cash price if picked up in Bedford. (And, as promised, I'll become an INGO supporter after my first sale.)

'MURICA!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom