WTB: Ruger 10/22 for my daughter's birthday! (3/1/14)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    My daughter has a birthday coming up and it is time for her first firearm. She has shot my old Savage .22, and my SR22, but I want to get her something that is "hers". She already asked her grandpa for pink electronic ear muffs! She has been practicing "safe handling" on an old air rifle, and her stance is almost flawless. She repeats Colonel Cooper's safety rules to me from memory. Proud moments!
    So, with that said, I am looking for an old 10/22 for her. I know that I can go half a mile down the road and pick up a new 10/22 for $260, but that wasn't where I wanted to go with this. I want your old one. Your extra one that you don't shoot anymore. Let her love your forgotten old gun. We will clean it up, jazz it up, fill it up and shoot it up! I have plenty of ammo to get her going, and I am planning on taking her and her cousin (who just started shooting last year too!) to an Appleseed event sometime in the near future. Not picky about looks, stock type, length, just want a gun that will run. Have plenty of things to trade if you would rather. Her birthday is March 1st, so I am running out of time before I break down and buy a Takedown model for her. If you have one being neglected, let me know and we can work something out. Thanks for lookin!

Top Bottom