• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Just ran across this on the internet. I feel bad for the officers involved, I'm sure they have to put up with people like this all day:

[video=youtube;DJbk9zjBjY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJbk9zjBjY8[/video]

Anyone know where it happened?

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    :dunno: Kirk. That's not an ISP badge, shoulder patch, or squad. It's local (can't quite read the department on the patch, old eyes, LOL).

Personally, she would've went to lockup, and the 'tough guy' loud-mouth with the cell camera.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Dealt with those types pretty much every day any bar was open. Which was... oh, I dunno, about 7 days a week. Probably closer to 6 days a week, on average.

Yep, the 'dude' is right, they're losers. :lmfao:

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    ^^ Well, it 'can'. When the 'losers' (by the guys' own admission, LOL) have to post up that bail money for the charges. ^^ :laugh:

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    Well that was interesting.......
    The officer showed a whole lot of restraint while keeping things in control.
    I'd have run them all in.

I'm glad his back up showed up when it did.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Wow. Glad I'm too old and married to go out drinking 'til wee hours and end up at IHOP. Or Denny's. Mr. Mouth could have easily started something like the one in San Antonio.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well that was interesting.......
    The officer showed a whole lot of restraint while keeping things in control.
    I'd have run them all in.

I'm glad his back up showed up when it did.

His behavior isn't atypical, regardless of what the media would have you believe.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Okay, at 1:50 I had to have a laugh at "stop resisting".

Also had a good chuckle at camera man's futile attempts to get the girl in the stripes to shut up.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I love how he just keeps asking if anyone is going to do anything besides record it on their cameras and watch...while at the same time recording it on his camera and watching.

Also, yeah, at 5:20 you can fuzzily see Ft. Wayne on the side of the car. That looks like the iHOP on Coldwater and Lima, I ate there a few days ago.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    And that is the reason I got out of bar security work! For many people having some drinks makes them mellow and fun. But for others, oh boy. Those are the people on that video.
    Notice the loudmouth camera guy piped down real quick when the cops back up arrived. He was complaining that 'no one would do anything'. Why didn't he do anything? Camera guy is a loser just like he said.

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    what did the camera man expect somebody to do? I am not a police officer but him running inside and yelling for someone to do something could that have been a charge against him for try to insight a riot or interfering with a police officer, this younger generation just has no respect for anyone including themselves, i don't know what led to the situation to begin with but the minute they were asked to leave they should have shut there mouths and left. IMO

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I don't know what you have to do to get arrested in Bloomington, but I have seen cops in that town put up with staggering amounts of nonsense. That said, the jerks in that vid sounded like flatlanders: muncie, the fort or the region would be my guesses.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was kind of hoping that when the guy was asking the officer, "Are you going to taze me?", that the officer would have said, "Why yes. Yes I am." Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! :):

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I love how he just keeps asking if anyone is going to do anything besides record it on their cameras and watch...while at the same time recording it on his camera and watching.

Also, yeah, at 5:20 you can fuzzily see Ft. Wayne on the side of the car. That looks like the iHOP on Coldwater and Lima, I ate there a few days ago.

Yeah, um, there's one on Coldwater and one on Lima - those roads don't intersect.

Top Bottom