• ...and so much more!
  • Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Looks like a shooting weekend.

Wifey went to San Diego to visit family. Time for me to hit the range this weekend. I might go both Saturday and Sunday. I've got a few new toys to break in and ammo burning a hole in my mag pouch. Will wear my INGO hat and probably take the Mustang out for a run.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Its the best place that I have found, the range officers are nice guys also, just no rapid firing! hehe

AMEN!

I still think about the day I got a little carried away there and he came on the PA and said, "I'D LIKE TO REMIND OUR SHOOTERS THAT ONE ROUND PER SECOND IS PLENTY FAST ENOUGH."

Rather than being mad or embarrassed, I felt like I let him down! :D

I think the main RO is Bob, if I recall. Great guy. +1 for this range.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I shot at Huntingtons Roush Lake shooting Range for the first time this weekend. I met a fellow INGO member up there for a morning shoot. Im usually not one for public ranges, but this one was rather nice. I definatly will go back, and any of you thinking about goin over there to shoot, Its worth the trip. Very inexpensive (4 bucks for all day) and the range is a nice setup, and cery clean. Range officer wasnt too much of a nazi either, more comical than anything :laugh: So wort tryin out for you northern folks.

I really like Roush. Been a few times plan to go many more.
    Only concern I had there was having the Range Officer tell everyone to start shooting while a certain someone was still downrange setting up her target. :n00b:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I would like to see photos of the place. Thanks, GAT

Roush.jpg
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/2ltbloodeclipse/Roush.jpg

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    AMEN!

I still think about the day I got a little carried away there and he came on the PA and said, "I'D LIKE TO REMIND OUR SHOOTERS THAT ONE ROUND PER SECOND IS PLENTY FAST ENOUGH."

Rather than being mad or embarrassed, I felt like I let him down! :D

I think the main RO is Bob, if I recall. Great guy. +1 for this range.

They have 3 RO's.... Bob, Steve and Fred... All 3 are great guys. If you ever need something, just ask Bob. That guy always seems to know where you can get just about anything.

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    Anybody going to the range on Sunday? Promised my son I would take him to Bass Pro in Portage on Saturday. Might have something new to shoot by Sunday.

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    Looks like I'm going Friday. Found out today having family dinner for Easter. If anyones there on Friday I'll be shooting a Rem. 700 and breaking in a new barrel for my 10/22. Stop by and say hello, would love to meet some of you.

JordanN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    I go there once in a while when I have several hours to burn. It is a nice range, and is quite inexpensive.

My only complaint is that it is a cold range, which means no holster work at all. So, while it's fun for long guns, it's less useful for defensive practice.

charles.wolff

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Does anyone know if they are open today? Schedule says closed every Monday except for holidays but no one is answering phone. long drive to find out they are close.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Does anyone know if they are open today? Schedule says closed every Monday except for holidays but no one is answering phone. long drive to find out they are close.

They are usually closed on Mondays, but they are open today due to the holiday.... Bob is the RO today.

Hours today are 9:00 to 7:00.....

Number to the range house is 260-468-2416

Top Bottom