Rossi semi-auto .22lr, 10 round magazine?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I have one that is used to teach younger shooters how to shoot and has not really ever had a issue, i myself did find accuracy slightly lacking but that is just me. kids love it

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    $99 at RK on Black Friday.

My dad bought one he really likes his. Hasn't had any failures and he uses Winchester white box high velocity. Proof it can shoot anything lol.

Edit:
    I text my dad he said it was Winchester White Box and its 36gr hp has 555 rds per box. Said he hasn't had any failures with it.

Last edited:

bc77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    I can see tall buildings!
    Thanks all! I have already bought one. It was a few weeks ago at RK, on sale for $104. I was just curious if anyone had a specific issue with this model that I might be able to avoid outta the box. I almost bought it three years ago on Black Friday for $100 and was kicking myself for not. Saw it advertised again and couldn't pass on it this time...hopefully it's a fun plinker! Haven't gotten the chance to give it a go yet. Planning on it this week sometime.

bc77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    I can see tall buildings!
    $99 at RK on Black Friday.

My dad bought one he really likes his. Hasn't had any failures and he uses Winchester white box high velocity. Proof it can shoot anything lol.

Edit:
    I text my dad he said it was Winchester White Box and its 36gr hp has 555 rds per box. Said he hasn't had any failures with it.
    Thank you for the follow up! I'm gonna try to find a couple of spare magazines for it somewhere, hopefully cheap. Maybe.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Thank you for the follow up! I'm gonna try to find a couple of spare magazines for it somewhere, hopefully cheap. Maybe.
    The Mossberg 702 Plinkster magazines work for the RS 22 also. Both firearms are basically the same except the stock is better on the RS22 imo. I think sights are also better on the Rossi.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Thanks so much! I'll look into those as well! Best I've seen so far on the Rossi's is $16/ea with minimal research.

Those are promag but they work just fine in the RS22. Dad bought two hasn't had any problems with them.

Top Bottom