Rochester, IN is coming around again, Saturday only.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte

Rochester, IN September 9, Saturday only.​

The Rochester FOP Lodge 143 Gun Show will be held next on Sep 9th, 2023 with additional shows on Nov 11th, 2023 in Rochester, IN. This Rochester gun show is held at Fulton County Museum and hosted by FOP Lodge 143.

I always enjoy this show. Eclectic mix of items, lot of older stuff,.....I'll be there with a couple of tables of my junk. If I'm in my 'normal' spot I'll be in the larger north room along the west wall. Look for dark brown leather-like table coverings,.....that'll be me. No telling what I might have. Next week is dedicated to digging stuff out.

Hours

• Saturday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
    Admission
    General: $4.00
    Children 12 & under: Free with adult.
    Free Parking
    Description
    Great food available. Friendliest dealers around. Come spend the day with us. Museum will be open to public. Buy-Sell-Trade.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Yes. It's a one day only show so it doesn't tend to draw in the 'professional' vendors with tables full of new guns on boxes. It tends more toward the collector or occasional seller who's just clearing out stuff. It's a good place to find older more interesting guns and lots of small bits. I can guarantee there will be at least one OLD S&W revolver on my table. Maybe a few milsurp bolt rifles as well depending on how deep I dig into my stack. I'm sure there will be many others.

It's a good show for finding oddball stuff or things you didn't even know you wanted.

Top Bottom