• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    You're going to have family members at Tkgiving who don't agree with the verdict.

Make sure they know that Rosenbaum was just released from a mental hospital the morning he was shot:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2021/11/18/medias_verdict_on_rittenhouse_why_so_many_got_it_so_wrong_556882.html

It doesn't mean all mentally-ill people should be shot. But this guy was not a "normal protester."
    Some raped little boy’s dad should have taken care of the POS pedophile long ago. SSS

1gunaholic

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 10, 2021
    Central Indiana
    Prosecutor has to be lower than whale sh!t right now.

He will get it from both sides.
    IDK. Marcia Clark did ok after the trial/ She left the practice of law and her book, Without A Doubt, put a $4 million advance in her pocket. Now she writes crime novels - probably fictions of her winning all her cases like a female Perry Mason.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    IDK. Marcia Clark did ok after the trial/ She left the practice of law and her book, Without A Doubt, put a $4 million advance in her pocket. Now she writes crime novels - probably fictions of her winning all her cases like a female Perry Mason.
    Today’s hyper-feminists would probably try to tell you that it was really Della Street who won all of the cases for which Perry Mason took credit.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Della Street:

Ob-main-hale1408054031.jpg

I'd believe her.
    Yes, Barbara Hale was quite the looker throughout the whole Perry Mason series.

And there were probably a few cases where she saw something that Perry and Paul Drake missed, and said something that showed Perry the way to win the case.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    You're going to have family members at Tkgiving who don't agree with the verdict.

Make sure they know that Rosenbaum was just released from a mental hospital the morning he was shot:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2021/11/18/medias_verdict_on_rittenhouse_why_so_many_got_it_so_wrong_556882.html

It doesn't mean all mentally-ill people should be shot. But this guy was not a "normal protester."
    I just lost a life long gun friend becasue he argued with me Kyle was guilty. I shot down every thing he said, didn't matter....to him kid shouldn't of been there, and shouldn't of had a gun....this all happened becasue he left his group and went off on his own, his job was to protect cars.......well he was asked to go put out the church that was on fire....according to him this is all wrong, Guilty.....today the no guilty verdict and my poor friend unfriended me, and blocked me. Can't believe it.....this world is going crazy.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just lost a life long gun friend becasue he argued with me Kyle was guilty. I shot down every thing he said, didn't matter....to him kid shouldn't of been there, and shouldn't of had a gun....this all happened becasue he left his group and went off on his own, his job was to protect cars.......well he was asked to go put out the church that was on fire....according to him this is all wrong, Guilty.....today the no guilty verdict and my poor friend unfriended me, and blocked me. Can't believe it.....this world is going crazy.
    I'd say it's no great loss.

Top Bottom