• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Local Officials release preliminary toxicology report. Reportedly shows approx ten differerent substances in Taylor's system including opioids, antidepressants and THC taken from a urine sample. Official cause of death has not been released yet. Keep in mind that this is just an initial report allegedly emanating from local officials.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I read from either The Times or The Post this morning, they said heroin was in the room as well.

Sad situation. Started listening to them since I was in college.

HazelDell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2022
    Carmel
    Always seemed like he was full of life! I especially appreciated his attitude towards the amazing kids who would play with foo fighters. Talented prodigies who loved FF and had the chance to get up on stage with them. He was super encouraging. Sounds like drugs got him. Sad

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    They missed a flight about a month ago to a show overseas because of an illness of a band member. He probably OD'd at that time as well. IMO, I think Grohl will end the band.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Always seemed like he was full of life! I especially appreciated his attitude towards the amazing kids who would play with foo fighters. Talented prodigies who loved FF and had the chance to get up on stage with them. He was super encouraging. Sounds like drugs got him. Sad
    Preliminary statement by the Federales is that he had "10 substances in his system". Not sure exactly what that means. As sensational as that sounds, for a guy his age, you can probably rule out 4 for mundane stuff, scripts or OTC.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I was reserving comment on this, but it does appear to be a Bonzo case. That's too bad for the band, and the timing was even worse. I wonder if they get someone like Kenny and finish the tour, set up a Microphone for Grohl, or just call it off.

He was a very influential rock drummer who actually got better as he got older, and this is a real shock. Although it's hard for me to believe Grohl didn't see some aspect of this coming, given what he's been through.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...Although it's hard for me to believe Grohl didn't see some aspect of this coming, given what he's been through.
    I thought the same thing. How could he NOT see this happening?

But Cobain's personality, or at least his public persona, was that of a depressed junkie where Hawkins, by all accounts, was the happiest guy in the room.

Quite ironic that Dave went from being a drummer who lost his front man to being a front man who lost his drummer.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Just got notification their August concert in Noblesville, along with the rest of their tour, is cancelled and refunds are on the way.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I thought the same thing. How could he NOT see this happening?

But Cobain's personality, or at least his public persona, was that of a depressed junkie where Hawkins, by all accounts, was the happiest guy in the room.

Quite ironic that Dave went from being a drummer who lost his front man to being a front man who lost his drummer.
    I can't imagine how his wife must feel. She had to have known what his issues were involving drugs. If it's true, that's a lot of stuff in his body. Sad situation all around.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    proADhd.jpg

A LOT of people just got screwed over on tickets, thank God my wife got them pre-sale and didn't pay a scalper website or something else. Also it might be insensitive but seriously if this was an OD like I think it was **** Hawkins to hell

Top Bottom