• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    This one hit me hard. Not many drummers who can step off the kit and sing with Page.

(Also not many vocalists who could sit at the drum kit in his place). Foo Fighters was my first concert in 95, and my all time favorite band.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    This is disappointing news, was fortunate enough to see them live in St. Louis in 2018 and it was amazing they played for 3 hours. When Taylor got up on stage and started singing queen it was actually my wife's favorite part of the concert.

Already have tickets for their Noblesville show, it won't be the same unfortunately.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    RIP. Sad day for sure. Seemed like a good dude.

On Saturday, the District Secretary of Health in Colombia confirmed in a press release that the drummer, 50, died in the town of Chapinero after suffering chest pains at his hotel.

VostocK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    That's too bad. Seems strange a 50 year old who looked to be in good shape and who gets a lot of cardio (playing drums is a work out) just drops dead of a heart attack. Also, I wonder how good the health care is in Bogota.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    RIP. Sad day for sure. Seemed like a good dude.

On Saturday, the District Secretary of Health in Colombia confirmed in a press release that the drummer, 50, died in the town of Chapinero after suffering chest pains at his hotel.

There is a LOT of speculation in the comments of that article. From the covid jab to drugs...

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    That's too bad. Seems strange a 50 year old who looked to be in good shape and who gets a lot of cardio (playing drums is a work out) just drops dead of a heart attack. Also, I wonder how good the health care is in Bogota.
    Yes he played drums but he also smoked and had overdosed on heroin in the past. Those will play havoc on the heart, regretfully I never saw the foos in concert, I’ve watched plenty of their videos on YouTube, and their cover of have a cigar (from the mission impossible soundtrack) is one of my favorite songs (Taylor sang, Dave played drums and Brian May played guitar)

Rip to a great drummer and an amazing guy!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I don't go to a lot of concerts, not into the crowds. But I made an exception and bought tickets to see them this summer at Deer Creek, it'll always be Deer Creek to me. They've been my favorite band over the last 20+ years. Such a tragic loss for his family, band mates, and fans.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Top Bottom