• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    His stuff saved my dad’s ass more than a few times. Bill worked, partied and lived hard. His parties were as legendary as his legacy. I hope they’re ready for him in the afterlife because it’s about to get wild up there.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Robin Miller wrote the article that is linked to in the OP. He did a very good job summarizing Bill's life. RIP Bill Simpson

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    When I was working in a small local bank in the last five years of my banking career as a lender Bill was one of my clients. Everything said about him so far I found to be true. His latest project at the time was inventing a better football helmet for players from peewee football to the pros.

Bill kept a big boat in the Bahamas. He once showed me some pictures of it, including the many options. One of the “options” pictured looked to be about 5’5” with blond hair and a number of other attributes. I can certainly state Bill had good taste.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    He was mid-construction on a large house in Speedway. It dwarfed the other houses. One of the neighbors called it the cruise ship. RIP.

Top Bottom