• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NICKT93

Plinker
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Nov 30, 2017
    MORGAN CO
    Not sure really where to place this or where to begin.(Mods move or tell me if I need to).
    My Dad Joe Tackett , Lock n Load on here passed away Sunday . Covid is being blamed but who knows.. I’m doing this bc my dad loved this site . He did a ton of meets and threads pretty sure he’s been on here since I was 10-12 and I’m 28 a lot of cartrips and one on one time due to this site were made. I’m only a gun nerd bc of him , and that’s why I’m posting on here bc I’m already missing making those phone calls, “ dad this guy on Ingo has..” we had issues but those issues seem to disappear when we had guns to nerd out over . We always joked about them being mine and my younger sisters inheritance now unfortunately they are all I have left. His old carry piece a Gen 2 19 that hasn’t seen daylight in 5 years hasn’t left my hip. I guess I just feel like since I have been on this site multiple times a day for years even when I lived outta state or overseas and my dad was on here well lived on here lol that I would share . If anyone knew him Personally, feel free to contact me in my PM’s.
    sorry for the typos if any . Day 3 and it’s still pretty hard to do anything .

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    You have some good luck having something you could set aside your differences and agree on and enjoy together. The loss part of life sucks and it almost always seems too soon. My condolences on your family's loss. The good times will stick with you.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Know your father will be missed by all here as well. Cherish your memories of your father and work to make new ones with the other members of your family. You will take him with you where ever you go and that is all anyone could hope for...

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Condolences on your loss. Lost my Dad over 30 years ago and the memories still pop up when I'm using the tools he left me or just working on a car. Good to have a shared interest.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I am so sorry for your loss, Nick. My dad walked away from my mom and me when I was 4, and we have never been close. I have always envied people who had a good relationship with their dad. Treasure the time you had with him.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Top Bottom