• ...and so much more!
  • kjdoski

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Bloomington, IN
    Not sure really where to place this or where to begin.(Mods move or tell me if I need to).
    My Dad Joe Tackett , Lock n Load on here passed away Sunday . Covid is being blamed but who knows.. I’m doing this bc my dad loved this site . He did a ton of meets and threads pretty sure he’s been on here since I was 10-12 and I’m 28 a lot of cartrips and one on one time due to this site were made. I’m only a gun nerd bc of him , and that’s why I’m posting on here bc I’m already missing making those phone calls, “ dad this guy on Ingo has..” we had issues but those issues seem to disappear when we had guns to nerd out over . We always joked about them being mine and my younger sisters inheritance now unfortunately they are all I have left. His old carry piece a Gen 2 19 that hasn’t seen daylight in 5 years hasn’t left my hip. I guess I just feel like since I have been on this site multiple times a day for years even when I lived outta state or overseas and my dad was on here well lived on here lol that I would share . If anyone knew him Personally, feel free to contact me in my PM’s.
    sorry for the typos if any . Day 3 and it’s still pretty hard to do anything .
    You and your family will be in our prayers. Let us know if there's anything we can do.

Top Bottom