• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrance250

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Terre Haute, IN
    Sorry can't help out. But I've seen people have buddies reload mags during the string ... so don't let 2 mags stop you.

Thanks for trying to help me out singlesix. This will be my first shoot. Maybe with some luck I'll be able to make it though each stage on 38 rounds. I plan on going slow, so hopefully I won't miss to many targets. :D

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I will post a cancellation here before 10 am. If not post Gary and I will be shooting in the rain by ourselves if nothing else.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks for trying to help me out singlesix. This will be my first shoot. Maybe with some luck I'll be able to make it though each stage on 38 rounds. I plan on going slow, so hopefully I won't miss to many targets. :D

You should be able to get by.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Ok.... you've "tweeked" my curiousity! BIGTIME! Is there a website that gives information as to where these matches are held, and also times?

I'd like to attend one as a spectator first so I will have some idea what's going on before I'd shoot in one. (Don't want to make too big of a fool of myself.):D

I assume from reading this thread a 10/22 can be entered? How about a Hi Point 995 9mm carbine?

Appreciate any info on these shoots!:yesway:

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Ok.... you've "tweeked" my curiousity! BIGTIME! Is there a website that gives information as to where these matches are held, and also times?

I'd like to attend one as a spectator first so I will have some idea what's going on before I'd shoot in one. (Don't want to make too big of a fool of myself.):D

I assume from reading this thread a 10/22 can be entered? How about a Hi Point 995 9mm carbine?

Appreciate any info on these shoots!:yesway:

Look under one of coach's posts there is a link to Riley conservation club it has location and match info . Riley is just east of Terre Haute on 46

Take your stuff you will want to shoot.
    I know the 10/22 is GTG .I'm not sure about the Hi point at Riley.someone will be along to let you know.

Marion county fish and game has a steel match on the second Friday of the month .It's called FNS show up around 1730 and shoot under the lights

You need to have at least 4-5 magazines for your chosen firearm. a case or holster and about 150/200 rounds of ammo

It's good fun

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Look under one of coach's posts there is a link to Riley conservation club it has location and match info . Riley is just east of Terre Haute on 46

Take your stuff you will want to shoot.
    I know the 10/22 is GTG .I'm not sure about the Hi point at Riley.someone will be along to let you know.

Marion county fish and game has a steel match on the second Friday of the month .It's called FNS show up around 1730 and shoot under the lights

You need to have at least 4-5 magazines for your chosen firearm. a case or holster and about 150/200 rounds of ammo

It's good fun

Thanks for the info. Since I live about 2 minutes from MCFG I will check the shoot out there next Friday. :yesway:

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    I will be there
    Bald ,fat guy, I kind of blend in:D

Unless something comes up at work Friday, I'll be there! Kinda fat, "thinning" hair, beard.... so I kinda blend in myself.:D

Question... I assume the gate will be open during the shoot? Am I correct, did MCF&G put up a gate with scan cards instead of the padlock/chain like they had when I used to be a member?

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Unless something comes up at work Friday, I'll be there! Kinda fat, "thinning" hair, beard.... so I kinda blend in myself.:D

Question... I assume the gate will be open during the shoot? Am I correct, did MCF&G put up a gate with scan cards instead of the padlock/chain like they had when I used to be a member?

This thread is about the Riley Conservation Club Steel Match that took place today

terrance250

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Terre Haute, IN
    Had a great time at my first steel shoot! Thanks to all of you for helping out a noob. It was nice to put a few faces with some of the names here. Can't wait to do it again.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Score will get done tomorrow and should be up on Monday. I will post here when they are up. Thanks for the help today and for the shooters. Next Match will be Saturday July 3, 2010. It will be a 10 am start time. Will try for six stages and no price increase. Bring a friend will be the theme.

Top Bottom