• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The sinking of the Titanic was the result of only a few peoples' mistakes. The sinking of California required careful orchestration over several decades & involved millions of people. :dunno:

Last edited:

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    yeah only one problem. The parasites will swim to Nevada and start their reign all over again

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    While it's interesting to speculate about CA's future, I think the rest of the country will wind up paying for everything. You can expect more broke states to get on that gravy train quickly after we start writing checks to CA.

The sad thing is that nothing will change in the broke states, if anything they will spend more now that thier debts are covered.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Let it all collapse then. Why bother tear a castle down when we can just watch it crumble in on itself.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    While it's interesting to speculate about CA's future, I think the rest of the country will wind up paying for everything. You can expect more broke states to get on that gravy train quickly after we start writing checks to CA.

The sad thing is that nothing will change in the broke states, if anything they will spend more now that thier debts are covered.
    ^^This! California, despite all their fiscal insanity, is still one of the top 5 economies in the world. The USG will not let it collapse. They will indenture the rest of the nation to bail them out.

hoosieridentity

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    rural Allen County
    ^^This! California, despite all their fiscal insanity, is still one of the top 5 economies in the world. The USG will not let it collapse. They will indenture the rest of the nation to bail them out.

I've heard that as well, that they(California) are in the top five. Sadly, I've also heard that a California bailout/stimulus is probably not too far off. I wonder what the price tag will be? :dunno:

Security122

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Southside of Indy
    I heard El RushBo saying today that California should raise taxes on all Californians to pay their way out of their mess. I believe he also said otherwise we will be taxed to bail them out. I say, let California pay for their own mess. Maybe we could kick them out of the US. Then we could... nevermind, this is going down hill. Where is that BIG earthquake we've heard about?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This song pretty well sums up my feelings about California:

****WARNING****

Swear words and not so nice things said in the lyrics. I'd post the lyrics for those who won't enjoy the music but there would be so many *** it'd probably lose the meaning. Just Google "Tool Aenima lyrics" and you'll find them.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8&feature=related"]YouTube - Tool - Ænema[/ame]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom