• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    ill be set up at the richmond gun show this weekend. is anyone planning to attend? last show that cig had in richmond was a sleeper. i went planing on very low attendance but there was a heck of a croud. anyways if your there stop by and say hello

ralphb72

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Greens Fork, IN
    Since I live within a mile of the place, I pretty much have to make an appearance. No shopping money this time though like the one back right before Christmas.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    im hoping to be on a wall with my banner up, but i just got ahold of them today so its pretty take what you can get. i needed to make sure i got a shipment in between the 1500 and the richmond show before commiting to it.

stop by and introduce yourself irish, ralph i beileve i met you at the last richmond show

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Are there many gun/knife dealers? Have you spotted any M&P pistols by any chance? It will be sunday for me to make it.

i set up very early. i didnt see any mp pistols but there was only a couple dealers there when i was.

id guess there are 50-75 dealers there. brad from brads knives does the show more than i do, you might ask him a better estimate of the number of dealers

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    the show today went pretty well. this nice thing about this show is its not as high pressure as the 1500 so i have more time to chat with each customer about their needs.

thanks to the few folks who stopped by today, i look forward to seeing more of you tomorow

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Are there many gun/knife dealers? Have you spotted any M&P pistols by any chance? It will be sunday for me to make it.

i walked around today a little and spotted a hand full of mp pistols. none of the asking prices were anything to rave about but i didn't see how low the dealers would go so you never know.

there was more than usual amount of individuals with guns walking around selling today aswell

ralphb72

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Greens Fork, IN
    I thought there was a good size crowd. I bought my grandson his first knife, Swiss Army knife. He was quite pleased, his mother was less so. One of my other sons bought his own assisted opener. Got a nice M7 bayonet for me that fits on an AR-15/M-16 . There was a flier that there is another one in July.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Nice to meet you at the show! Thanks for the information as well as in the short time we talked I learned several things and more importantly seen it for myself.

Top Bottom