• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDhDrFrs7as&feature=player_profilepage"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDhDrFrs7as&feature=player_profilepage[/ame]#
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eob532iEpqk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eob532iEpqk[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDyqhcy1L-0&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDyqhcy1L-0&feature=related[/ame]

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I'll take mine in my forehead.

Mark666.jpg

[SIZE=+1]
    MarkOfTheBeastBarcode.jpg
    [/SIZE]

halo-verichip-forehead.gif

63351342139669493513.jpg

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    No freakn way. Never in my body. EVER.

CombatVet said:
    ...oh that's right, it IS in the Bible.

Revelation 13:16-17 said:
    Revelation 13:16-17
    1. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    2. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    They make it look so appealing. But the government is for it, I'm against it - especially since the Bible and even our founding fathers are against it.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I'll take mine in the groin area. Then I'll make some lead lined boxers. They want to scan me they'll have to see parts of me they may not want to.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Revelation 13:16-17

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    It really doesn't get any more explicit than that, coming from the Bible. No man can buy or sell without the mark. RFID scares me. Tin foil time.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I see most of the posters are opposed to this, marking of individuals. People of our generation may well all be opposed. But wait until the brain washing of the children starts in the schools and through the media. Heck once Oprah gives it the go tons of Oprah fans will be rushing to get the implants. Its only a matter of time. The sheep will do what they are told...

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    . But wait until the brain washing5 of the children starts in the schools and through the media. Its only a matter of time. The sheep will do what they are told...

Take this commerical from Levi's for example. Sure sounds like a clip out of old Lennin's book to me.

America,
    Center of equal daughters, equal sons.
    All alike endear'd,
    Grown, ungrown.
    Young or old, strong, ample.
    Fair, enduring, capable.
    Rich.
    Prennial with the earth, with freedom, law and love.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdW1CjbCNxw]YouTube - Levi's - America (Go Forth) Commercial[/ame]

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Call me an apolypse now skeptic but.....

I see the implications but this technology has been around for a while now and used with pets. I agree the use on the alzhiemer's patients may be a slippery slope but I don't see anyone trying to suggest mandating it's use in the general population. Now people in the video are suggesting getting one in case you're in an accident. Not for me thanks! But as a card like in the other videos nit a bad idea for the wallet.

Videos 2 and 3 aren't having to do with implanting at all. In fact not much different than a Mobil speed pass. (Ooh the red pegasus of satan!):D

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Now don't go blaming Obama for all of this, he didn't create the science behind it...... He is just going to make you implant it :rolleyes: And some say he's the anti-christ.... some speak of some kind of head wound you know :dunno:, the anti-christ that is.

I'll take mine in the groin area. Then I'll make some lead lined boxers. They want to scan me they'll have to see parts of me they may not want to.

You know Beau In the state of California Lead might cause cancer and or birth defects, no something I would want next to my two soldiers! :laugh:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Now don't go blaming Obama for all of this, he didn't create the science behind it...... He is just going to make you implant it :rolleyes: And some say he's the anti-christ.... some speak of some kind of head wound you know :dunno:, the anti-christ that is.

You know Beau In the state of California Lead might cause cancer and or birth defects, no something I would want next to my two soldiers! :laugh:

I know some Dems (Hillary folk) and they believe the anti-christ thing. Also great that you point out the Cali thing. You couldn't be implanted unless they made a California complient one! They may be on to something.

Remember RFID implants don't enslave people, people enslave people!

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Maybe first we will see convicted felons required to receive chips for easy ID and tracking.

Yes, then sex offenders so we can keep track of them too.
    Then drug offenders, can't have them near schools you know.
    Then drunk drivers, can't have them wandering into a liquor store with notifying the p.d.
    And then maybe school kids, you don't want them wandering off now do you?
    It's for your safety and security, don't you understand that?
    :rolleyes:

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Then maybe someday we will all have them and be registered so the authorities can just punch our number in a computer and see exactly where we are. Of course that may be a few years off, they still need to perfect some micro gps technology.

Top Bottom