REVOLVER TACTICAL STORE - GRAND OPENING!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I finally made it to the store yesterday. I about made an irresponsible decision, but my wallet won out. I was torn between a ZT 0452CF and a Benchmade 940-1. The ZT was the nicer knife, IMO, but the size and weight of that Benchmade was calling my name. Great store, Brad!

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I finally made it to the store yesterday. I about made an irresponsible decision, but my wallet won out. I was torn between a ZT 0452CF and a Benchmade 940-1. The ZT was the nicer knife, IMO, but the size and weight of that Benchmade was calling my name. Great store, Brad!

I LOVE the looks of the 940 series knives, but they're almost too thin for my big mits. My ZT0750 and Kershaw Leek are the same way. I think they look great - but are a bit thin to feel like I've got good solid grips on them if cutting tough stuff (like zip ties at work).

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I LOVE the looks of the 940 series knives, but they're almost too thin for my big mits. My ZT0750 and Kershaw Leek are the same way. I think they look great - but are a bit thin to feel like I've got good solid grips on them if cutting tough stuff (like zip ties at work).

I carry a Benchmade Volli I got from Brad most of the time when I'm not at work, but it's a bit heavy when I'm wearing dress slacks. It's a more useful knife, but I think that Osborne would be perfect for dress attire. I don't have the largest hands, but you are right, that 940 is definitely on the small side.

Top Bottom