Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Just my opinion, based on my holsters.
    DSCF0323.jpg

DSCF0327.jpg

As seen above, I have a Crossbreed SuperTuck for my Sig P220c, and a MiniTuck for my Kahr PM45. I own a Kholster for my M&P 40. Both of the Crossbreeds fit their respective weapons very tightly. My Kholster, not so much.

DSCF0325.jpg

DSCF0326.jpg

DSCF0324.jpg

The leather on both of my CB's is thicker than on my Kolster. It takes a couple of days for the CB's to conform to my shape whereas the Kholster felt great right away. The down side is that, over time, my Kholster has become less comfortable while the CB's have become more comfortable. You can clearly see the outline of the M&P through the Kholster leather, while the CB's both remain smooth. Additionally, I found that all the excess leather on the Kholster irritating. I cut some of it off the front and that helped... The suede side that touches the M&P doesn't get along with its finish; it's not an issue on the pistol (yet), but it does concern me. It may also be an issue with the M&P finish itself.

DSCF0328.jpg

DSCF0329.jpg

DSCF0330.jpg

DSCF0331.jpg

DSCF0334.jpg

DSCF0335.jpg

DSCF0336.jpg

DSCF0337.jpg

DSCF0332.jpg

I don't hate my Kholster, but IMO it's not as quality of a holster as my Crossbreeds, and I don't think I'll buy another one. I do wish that the CB for the P220c had the Kydex moved down a half inch... the beaver tail sticks up above the leather and sometimes pokes me if I twist in some strange position. The MiniTuck/PM45 combo is perfect for me.

The CB for the PM45 is the oldest, then the P220c, and the Kholster is the youngest of the group. The Kholster was not as expensive as the CB's, which was why I was willing to give it a try. Again, the Kholster is not a terrible holster; I still wear it. But for me it's not as comfortable, and doesn't appear to be as durable as either of my CB's.

Just my :twocents:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom